OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Can rate cuts lead to a deflationary period causing unemployment to rise?

Saw it happened before causing the markets to go down.

Anyone :lol:. We got smart people in here

I’ve posted a few times on this - the price of capital is already becoming cheaper IE - A16Z is investing over $1b into their gaming portfolio. Anyone with a decent idea is getting a seed of $500k from them it seems vs them collecting interest.

The VC space is operating and not sitting on dry powered = creating jobs

Generally lower rates = higher demand for labor but anything is possible as not everyone is convinced this market doesn’t lead to a larger downturn.

I agree with Bowman - the #s don’t concern me

Happy to help man, hope you are well and enjoying summer!

Yep - what’s your min investment? You should help some of these dudes in here
Minimum is very high, but I feel like posting in the thread is helping. Our business model is wealth preservation mostly, not creation. Too much emphasis on diversification when wealth is created via concentration.

Minimum is very high, but I feel like posting in the thread is helping. Our business model is wealth preservation mostly, not creation. Too much emphasis on diversification when wealth is created via concentration.

Bro just say the min lol - you ain’t going to get growth for the most part from wealth managers. Mine was up 12% YTD as of Aug 1 and I’m very happy with the team

And I completely disagree - some of the posts in here belong in FOOLS WILDIN OUT thread

1724099432874.png
Warrants & Calls nutty too :pimp:

Last edited:
I tried switching thing up with my option trading and started using the 10 minute time frame

I had an awful time
I miss out on so much waiting on setups
And it gives me a false idea that I have room to trade before support stops me out

Back
Top Bottom