OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Yeah man I think I’m gonna if we don’t completely erase those gains Tuesday. Not the strongest candle today but I can see a little run. And it seems like the insider selling is a scheduled thing since he sold twice as much this time last year.

Last edited:
Bruh why don’t you post your entire p/l for the past three years before you come in here thumping your chest on a lucky play on an otm lottery ticket on bynd. You’re not a hedge fund manager on Wall Street. Don’t play with other people’s money.

Bro serious ? You felt like i came in here thumping?? Read my post and tell me where i came off as thumping. I came here an showed some gains for the week as ive done before and thats it. Ive held those contracts for about 2-3 weeks pending some mcd news.

And wanted to see if anyone was interested in some NT pool because i had mentioned it before plus some people here dmd me about this or helping them out.

And to be transparent, ive posted some Ls on here. Take a look if you want

The way you speak.. Sounds like a playa hater to me.. And the funny thing is. Someone has already called you on this and how you just think you know everything. . im just stating what someone else has said. Straight up hater. And you know, this isn't the first time youve hated on my gains. Lol

Good day bro. Keep hatin.

Going in all cash over this three day weekend
Doing pretty good on all three trading accounts

the investing account is moving along as well especially for a small account mostly thanks to LK

had $16 calls on TLRY that If I held until expiration would have bee worth $500 a contract but day trade regardless it’s just cool to see

Bro serious ? You felt like i came in here thumping?? Read my post and tell me where i came off as thumping. I came here an showed some gains for the week as ive done before and thats it. Ive held those contracts for about 2-3 weeks pending some mcd news.

And wanted to see if anyone was interested in some NT pool because i had mentioned it before plus some people here dmd me about this or helping them out.

And to be transparent, ive posted some Ls on here. Take a look if you want

The way you speak.. Sounds like a playa hater to me.. And the funny thing is. Someone has already called you on this and how you just think you know everything. . im just stating what someone else has said. Straight up hater. And you know, this isn't the first time youve hated on my gains. Lol

Good day bro. Keep hatin.
There’s not an ounce of hate in me but it’s incredibly foolish and arrogant to come here and start soliciting people to have you manage their money when you’re literally just some guy on the internet who isn’t a professional. Anyone can make a killing right now. The market is euphoric. You’re going to wind up having a terrible trade that wipes these people out and that’s not cool because these people are clearly idiots and don’t know what they’re doing. But it’s cool b, continue shilling and have fun on the way up.

This LK isn’t a bad idea at all. Been hearing good things.
43566D92-C114-47CB-889A-42540A80AF64.jpeg

My issue with LK is the branding - haven’t done nearly enough when a recession hits. SBUX May have the strongest brand in the entire game. Their VP just went to Zillow to become CMO.

What I’m trying to figure out is why the market loves AMD so much. They’re always talking about having an “NVDA killer” graphics card, but haven’t produced it yet.

Any thoughts of Redfin? Read a barrons article about it. Seems like the stock has some potential, the product is cheaper and more effective than traditional real estate agents.

Shak is another one that could be enticing but I’m a little iffy on making a move since the squeeze already started but there is some upside potential. @traderstewie was all over this one on twitter before the squeeze occurred.
Here’s some more analysis on its price action moving forward .
I really like CSCO long term too but I’m not touching it via options. It won’t move quickly enough to take the chance.

Any thoughts of Redfin? Read a barrons article about it. Seems like the stock has some potential, the product is cheaper and more effective than traditional real estate agents.
Whenever I’m looking at houses I’ll never be able to afford I always choose Redfin over the other sites

if that means anything :lol:

Same here with Zillow. Always get bored and look at Manhattan apartments. I did find a dope *** one bedroom coop once though for 100k but the maintenance fees were ridiculous. Would’ve been a great investment otherwise.

ttwo is looking decent for a breakout once it clears 135. Dips against 125 would be good opportunities to add.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200122-083004_Seeking Alpha.jpg
UnShortable. Congrats to the HODLers.

I agree with the theory that TSLA moves in lockstep w/ the FED.
*but what doesn't since '09

**edit...TSLA $593, up over 8.3%:wow:

Last edited:
LK has wiped out all my gains on my position in two days I’m not surprised though with that run up when I bought another share my cost per share went up by a lot I’m still going to buy shares next week though and I got cash on the side if it goes any lower I still think it’s a good investment but that run up was dangerous

Back
Top Bottom