OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Screenshot_20200401-071317_Chrome.jpg

April Fools!!

SAUDI ARABIA BOOSTS OIL PRODUCTION TO MAXIMUM CAPACITY - BBG
SOME NEWLY HIRED SAUDI TANKERS, FILLED WITH OIL, HAVE NO DESTINATION - BBG
SAUDI ARABIA BOOSTS PRODUCTION ABOVE 12M B/D - BBG

They (hosts) should sell their houses for cheap so I can buy some more.

Get ready...

After Years of Hoarding Housing Supply, Toronto Airbnb Hosts Are Panicking
'Ghost hotels'—buildings that are filled with short-term rentals to tourists—have cleared out amid the coronavirus pandemic and left Airbnb profiteers saying it’s 'impossible' to find anyone for their apartments.

the article makes it seem like a housing crash will happen because of Airbnb super hosts, but I don’t think they represent enough of the market.... now if this **** doesn’t end and regular people are going under then yeah that’s another story

Agreed that there isn’t as much wide spread contagion but this should definitely kill real estate in those popular vacation markets. Good time to buy up property at the end of this if anything.

I was thinking that as well... but wondering, how long will it take some of these tourist areas to recover if multiple restaurants and retail go under?

I know with Nyc it’s only state banks halting, federal you still need to pay. So chase owns my mortgage and bleh. Thankfully I can pay it but free money for tendies if I didn’t need to lol

taking a shot on uber puts. $20 expiring next week for .45. Just buying one. We’ll see how it goes.

Last edited:
I know with Nyc it’s only state banks halting, federal you still need to pay. So chase owns my mortgage and bleh. Thankfully I can pay it but free money for tendies if I didn’t need to lol

taking a shot on uber puts. $20 expiring next week for .45. Just buying one. We’ll see how it goes.
Uber puts ****** me up 2 weeks ago :smh: good luck though.

SPY puts today :pimp:

Get ready...

After Years of Hoarding Housing Supply, Toronto Airbnb Hosts Are Panicking
'Ghost hotels'—buildings that are filled with short-term rentals to tourists—have cleared out amid the coronavirus pandemic and left Airbnb profiteers saying it’s 'impossible' to find anyone for their apartments.

I honestly hope the housing market in Vancouver and Toronto crumbles. Especially empty properties by foreign citizens.

Back
Top Bottom