OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Our company has a contract with some wealth management firm to help do planning and such if we want outside of our vanguard fund and such. They had the nerve to call me last week and asked me how I’m doing and if I need help now that my 401k probably took a beating. When I told him my account is up 7% YTD he was shocked. I then asked him how the accounts his group manages are looking. He wouldn’t say :rofl: I then kindly told him that I’ll manage my own money thank you because I’ll invest it better.

If anyone is interested, this is an alert from Tim Sykes...

5FE8D2B7-F80D-478E-BDE5-8C4B66BD316B.jpeg

If anyone is interested, this is an alert from Tim Sykes...

5FE8D2B7-F80D-478E-BDE5-8C4B66BD316B.jpeg
"The coronavirus has created a new world where crowded areas need better tracking..."

That's ******* terrifying to see printed in an analyst note. Itll be a private industry race to create the most advanced public monitoring technologies from the sounds of this (Amazon already had the lead on this btw).

The only thing against inflation is the deflationary environment we’ve been in but yeah we should inflate

tempted to be a degen and buy April 17 $16 puts in uber for a quarter but imma chill and log off wsb for a while lol

The real '50-cent' has stepped forward as Jonathan Ruffer - a London-based fund manager for investment firm Ruffer Capital.

His strategy, which is believed to have spent $200m to protect against a rise in volatility in US stocks, saw its strategy pay off during the recent market turmoil.

“That means they’ve made about $400 million mark-to-market this month,” said Pravit Chintawongvanich, head of derivatives strategy at Macro Risk Advisors.
“We don’t know if “Fiddy” has monetised any of their options . . . Regardless, this is still an impressive result."

Whats the turnaround time for these unemployment checks? All these applications, by the time people start seeing anything, things will start opening up again.

Whats the turnaround time for these unemployment checks? All these applications, by the time people start seeing anything, things will start opening up again.

I mean if your account is setup it’s 24 hours in NY. My stepdad files a few times a year when he job stops and I file for him so it’s what I’ve been seeing.

Averaged down in some SPY puts...only had 2 4/17 $200 for 1.32 avg...shoulda sold yesterday for a quick $90 gain...got greedy and now all of a sudden I have 8 contracts with a $1.02 avg :lol: :smh: please red day tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom