OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

It’s gonna be time to start buying hedges if you haven’t already

citron short on PLTR $20 target. Took profits on a piece leaving the last 25 shares to run long term.

Does Citron just short any stock that has gone on an insane run recently?

Crazy how the market reacts to a simple tweet from Citron. There was nothing new or profound in the tweet. He just echoed the fact that market is euphoric.. .DUH!!! We know that

Does Citron just short any stock that has gone on an insane run recently?

Crazy how the market reacts to a simple tweet from Citron. There was nothing new or profound in the tweet. He just echoed the fact that market is euphoric.. .DUH!!! We know that
Andrew left has a lot of respect from the street but he gets it wrong too. He said to short shop and was dead wrong. This wasn’t a hit piece just a too far too fast cash flow short which I think will play out and if it does I’ll buy back the pieces I sold.

This. The run is in, and I'm closing my position before earnings. Up 17% rn, so good gain for what has been a stubborn stock historically.
good trade. GME is another one that’s been fire that I didn’t expect. I really criticized Michael burry for buying that one up and it’s been a great squeezer. I was very wrong on GME. They probably go private at this point. Speaking of private keep an eye on gogo to go private potentially as well.

Wouldn’t mind that at all. My position would appreciate it
My plans to buy a house next year would LOVE that :lol:
good trade. GME is another one that’s been fire that I didn’t expect. I really criticized Michael burry for buying that one up and it’s been a great squeezer. I was very wrong on GME. They probably go private at this point. Speaking of private keep an eye on gogo to go private potentially as well.
I'm looking at buying in when we see the next dip. The short float being more than 100% of shares outstanding is insane and the cash position that GME has can easily sustain their operations longer than shorts can hold out (I would imagine). If GME announces mass store closures and finds a way to make digital retailing a real potential the stock could soar. I think they dip again before christmas but after that, we're flying.

noskey noskey why you waiting? Rates...
Bro the housing market in Portland is off its ******* head. I'm hoping prices stabilize a little bit before buying (I hope this recession forces a sell off in the area to balance supply vs demand).

Also looking at a new role with a new company come the new year. Meeting some of the team this week and then I think negotiations start. Would drastically change my position in the market.

アミーゴ アミーゴ Either/Or. Prefer city limits as it would be easier to rent out in the future. Burbs are cheaper and Nike's mass layoffs lately might force a jolt in the market early next year, if the COVID benefits arent passed ASAP in the Senate. But, all goes well, none of that will matter for me in a couple months 8)

Back
Top Bottom