OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

China A50 futures -1.5%, down 7% in the last 2 days

All the quarantines, blocks, delays etc can’t be good for GDP, even if they always fake the number.

Tomorrow we get Apple numbers, that will be a major mover. Apple almost single handedly fueled the market rally from September until now, the numbers and guidance have to deliver.

Honestly, I'm scared to bet against Apple. China will obvs be key to their guidance, but I dont think anyone is expecting negative news with the Lunar new year and upgrade cycle expectations.

AAPL up after beating earnings.

I finally got out of ELTK, but took a $720 loss :smh:. Thinking I should have held till tomorrow since it closed near today’s high, but I got tired of following it.

STARBUCKS - CORONAVIRUS DISRUPTION EXPECTED TO MATERIALLY AFFECT OUR INTERNATIONAL SEGMENT AND CONSOLIDATED RESULTS FOR Q2 AND FY OF FISCAL 2020

Screenshot_20200129-163837_Chrome.jpg

Who's short? :rofl:

You got out in Oct??
*Profit is money in your bank!!
Yes :lol: I sold right before the company went on this ****ing run. Profit is profit, but half the profit is still half the money left on the table. Oh well, who knew this would happen? Going to shrug it off and just enjoy watching Tesla on this run.

Something brewing after hours, futures just went sharp green to red real quick. More virus news ?

Something brewing after hours, futures just went sharp green to red real quick. More virus news ?

Three Japanese nationals that were recently evacuated from Wuhan, China test positive for the Coronavirus - Mainichi

China Coronavirus: confirmed mainland cases rise to 7,158 deaths now at 170 - SCMP

10yr yield 1.57% earlier low

Asia tanking hard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom