OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Deaths are a lagging indicator. They don't happen right away. God forbid, but the deaths should be hitting the mark in the next two weeks. Hospitalizations is the real sign of **** hitting the fan. Testing technically is meaningless but of course, it's the precursor to hospitalizations.

The death count also isn’t a good correlation because not all of them are receiving COD as COVID

Biden hasn't been priced in at all imo, I'm not sure how much longer the market can remain ignorant to the fact that Trump is getting dusted in Nov unless they pull off some next level voter suppression.

I see SPY ~180 as the bottom

Are we headed for some scary downturn? More cases and market seems to be moving with the bad news now

U.S. STATE JOBLESS CLAIMS FELL TO 1.48M LAST WEEK; EST. 1.32M
U.S. MAY DURABLE GOODS ORDERS INCREASE 15.8% M/M; EST. 10.5%
U.S. STATE CONTINUING CLAIMS FELL TO 19.5M; EST. 20M

Time to roll out Munchkin, Kudz, Kaplan, JPow

FED'S KAPLAN: BELIEVES ECONOMY LIKELY HIT BOTTOM IN MAY
KAPLAN: STILL SEES ECONOMY CONTRACTING BY 5% THIS YEAR

*right on cue

Added a lil more NVTA at the lows today, beast mode activated. Getting close to what I want my full size to be since it's a risky play.

Adding very little LVGO here in case we turn green and rebound. Got an order at 65.40 for more.

Adding very little DIS as well. Market flipping green is bullish, wanna at least add small to my positions in case we close green and never look back.

Added more WORK. Ok done for the day :lol:

Last edited:
Is this the first time we got a red day when unemployment numbers came in? Seems like they’ve been big green days

Back
Top Bottom