OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Good time to load up on Nuance (NASDAQ: NUAN) Communications --- https://www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:NUAN&ei=7V2_UbDeBfCy0QGVRg

I have 1924 shares at 19.47. This is a play into their August earnings. I have a good feeling about this one. 

what makes you so confident in them? Any how did you end up with that many shares? You work for them huh? :lol:

Nflx wants higher.

:x :x

I wanted in when it was at 205 but didn't have any funds available and didn't want to sell anything in my portfolio :smh:

Last edited:
NFLX can run quite a bit more IMO.

I've been looking at Chinese Athletic shoe and apparel companies lately, which is more speculative than how I usually am. Like XTEP, Li Ning. Peak, etc. I want to buy some and hold for a few years. Problem is I don't even know how to purchase shares. :lol:

Last edited:
Good time to load up on Nuance (NASDAQ: NUAN) Communications --- https://www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:NUAN&ei=7V2_UbDeBfCy0QGVRg

I have 1924 shares at 19.47. This is a play into their August earnings. I have a good feeling about this one. 

what makes you so confident in them? Any how did you end up with that many shares? You work for them huh? :lol:

I guess if he works for them and has info that we do not then that may explain his good feeling. I will continue to stay away from earnings gambling. Atlantic City is only 40 minutes from me if I want to roll the dice :tongue:

NFLX can run quite a bit more IMO.

I've been looking at Chinese Athletic shoe and apparel companies lately, which is more speculative than how I usually am. Like XTEP, Li Ning. Peak, etc. I want to buy some and hold for a few years. Problem is I don't even know how to purchase shares. :lol:

Speaking of Chinese companies, how about Kandi? They're supposed to be China's Tesla. Just jumped up 25% today

I guess if he works for them and has info that we do not then that may explain his good feeling. I will continue to stay away from earnings gambling. Atlantic City is only 40 minutes from me if I want to roll the dice :tongue:

Honestly, I'm so new to the game that it feels like each trade I make is a complete gamble. Maybe I should throw a couple k on a hand of blackjack for a 100% return instead haha

Kandi is on Nasdaq, hmm interesting. Thanks for the heads up. Normally I don't do anything so speculative and long term. But I feel like its at least worth a look. Keep in mind these things almost act like penny stocks i.e. they can can be pumped fairly easily and drop quick.

Last edited:
:x :x

$500 million stock buyback announced during last earnings call; Carl Icahn's aggressive options buying on top of his acquired stake; better sales execution; new products (voice ads, voice biometrics authentication, etc.); continued head-turning growth in their healthcare/medical divisions, among other growing sectors. 

How would you know if it reflects this upcoming earnings period? Maybe the buying is in anticipation for further down the line.

how we feeling today? gonna spend some time looking at ddd down $2.41, RAD at $2.82, and AAPL. i think apple and ddd may go lower.

it's nice being cash when this happens for once.

adding qcom to the watchlist.

Last edited:
You can go ahead and put me on suicide watch.

What do you guys think of/know about Bull & Bear 3x ETFs? Specifically FAS & FAZ.

$SCTY chart looks interesting to me. Might be a good time to accumulate shares on pullbacks towards 34 with risk based on the 50-day moving average

Yea I've been eyeing those two for a while...just really unsure of when to dive in. Same goes for NFLX.

can anyone offer any insight on whats going on with Sprint?

Theres a merger of some kind an i have to select a cash or stock. but reading it made it seem like i get $7.25 or a stock...Im suppose to make a selection, but the thing i got in the mail SEEMS incomplete.
?

can anyone offer any insight on whats going on with Sprint?

Theres a merger of some kind an i have to select a cash or stock. but reading it made it seem like i get $7.25 or a stock...Im suppose to make a selection, but the thing i got in the mail SEEMS incomplete.
?

Sprint stock seems like it wants to fill the gap to 6.27. Personally, I would take the cash. Care to elaborate on the merger?

Back
Top Bottom