OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Do any of you experienced investors deal with ETFs? I know they're more stable than traditional stocks and have less growth prospects but they seem to consistently grow ~9-12% per year. I'm looking at the Vanguard consumer staples one and a couple others since I can get free trades since my account is with them

that is correct.

There's a lot to be said about the deal, so I'll sum up the recent events in a few sentences. Dish submitted a takeover bid for Sprint over Softbank's initial offer. That bid recently went bunk as Sprint accepted another proposal from Softbank that included a shareholder rights plan that effectively made Dish unable to compete. Softbank's offer to Sprint shareholders is now ~$7.40 per share. Sprint will be re-listing on the NYSE, so those are the shares you'll be receiving if you choose to take the stock versus the cash. I'd probably take the cash, but it depends on how many shares you own I guess.

0 for 2 on AAPL.. didn't put any trades on so no losses but I do not have a good feel for this stock right now. They gap it up and then it washes out of the open. It did put in higher low today vs yesterday fwiw. It could double bottom at 385.. no clue at this point

SCTY is looking good tho

sticking it out with FNMA.. Im ok with the risk of going below $1. Stock could be 1 or 10 imo

Or 0? What do you think about legislation wanting to shut it down? I may pull the trigger if there's a major pullback tomorrow.

:rofl: at AAPL. RSI at 9.7.......what to do, what to do.

I feel I will have a chance to get out before 0. I can handle it going to 0, would sting a bit but would not put me out of the game

I bought 500 shares of FNMA at 3.60 sucks man!!!! thinking of selling at 1.00 lol o well. If this bill gets rejected, that news alone will make the stock sky rocket.

bought 696 shares of MU at 13.49 sold today at 4.43.

bought nke at 61.47 and was going to gamble on earning but I sold also before closing so much volatile trading going on right now. NKE is down 2 percent in after hours.

I bought 500 shares of FNMA at 3.60 sucks man!!!! thinking of selling at 1.00 lol o well. If this bill gets rejected, that news alone will make the stock sky rocket.

bought nke at 61.47 and was going to gamble on earning but I sold also before closing so much volatile trading going on right now. NKE is down 2 percent in after hours.

Can someone elaborate? Why is that?

Can someone elaborate? Why is that?

Good news = price increase

SCTY looking solid still. Support around 36 and resistance 42.50. A break of resistance could send this to 50. Stock has had big range in the past. Just something to keep an eye on

URL]

Welp I guess the bears can retreat to their caves.

Agreed :pimp:

SCTY looking solid still. Support around 36 and resistance 42.50. A break of resistance could send this to 50. Stock has had big range in the past. Just something to keep an eye on

I keep telling myself to stop hesitating, but still do it. Shouldve picked up at $33.

TSLA looking good right now!

Hoping to acquire some TSLA soon; for long term.

Probably want to do it sooner than later, sentiment is high for TSLA right now. Everybody's buying and nobody's selling.

Last edited:
Watch AMZN, if I breaks above 285-287, it will run. Too much bullishness for TSLA at the moment, I would expect some consolidation or slight pullback.

Last edited:
Wow at that nosedive for TSLA. Glad I got out at 119.

Congrats to anyone who picked up AAPL at 390

AMZN wants to run, algos are pinning the price.
AAPL wants to run.
Still have my eyes on LNKD, TSLA, and NFLX, but those might need time to base.

Back
Top Bottom