OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

that 62 level is key for FB. if it could get through it I think that one squeezes for a few more bucks.

Wake up now stock?
I wouldn't touch WORC. not enough liquidity.

speaking illiquidity, I'm sitting on 1600 shares of MDCN at a 1.64 average. Only interested in adding small under 1.55 until there's a clear up trend. Being patient here since I want to reserve powder in case this gets hit hard. Have only been buying 100 shares here and there when I see a nice price on the ask.

Last edited:
>

before

BBY - Best Buy
DLTR - Dollar Tree
SHLD - Sears Holdings

after

ARO - Aeropostale
ARUN - Aruba Networks
GME - GameStop
GPS - The Gap
HPQ - Hewlett-Packard
MRVL - Marvell Technology Group
ROST - Ross Stores
TFM - The Fresh Market

>

FL - Foot Locker

Nail in the coffin for ARO? :nerd:

SON OF A B......

I honestly thought ARO might bounce a little. What a turd.

Any questions or anything brandon3000 brandon3000 feel free to post them here or shoot us a pm. Same goes for any other lurkers.

Any of you guys use VWAP as a guide or anything when trading?

Found this tweet interesting. Anyone familiar with Japan and its economy and market?

$EWJ (JAPAN) BULLISH position in etf today led by monster 49k+ block bto ..
65197 Jul-14 11.0 CALLS 99% ASK (IV=17.0% +1.6)  OPENING 10x VOL
— JE$US (@WallStJesus) May 22, 2014

Last edited:
FRTD halted. be careful out there if you're into these types.

Edit: If any of you guys are with ETrade and want a better commission rate, they're flexible for the most part. Just ask them if they could change their rate and then quote them how SpeedTrader charges $5 or whatever other broker has a nice deal and they're willing to work with you somewhat. You won't get $5 trades but you could maybe go from paying 10 to 9 or 7.

Last edited:
Picked up the chain from the jeweler today. Came out nice

LIVE is going at it again :lol: Don't know how they do it.

Picked up the chain from the jeweler today. Came out nice

Nice chain. Did you have to get the jeweler to customize that bullet to make it a pendant?

Sold my NFLX $395 Calls when it was up only $4.50 on the day.

We've all done it. NFLX is heading to overbought territory, so it's hard to blame you. Don't know when you picked up those calls, but I'm sure you took a pretty good profit too.

Last edited:
Definitely did.

Bought them on the May 6th dip.

Could've made 3 times as much if I held tight for another hour or so but like you said....that's how it goes sometimes.

Didn't think it had that much upside left after already gaining $40 on the week.

But this market is crazy, can't call it from day to day.

bought a few GS Jun 21 $150 puts this morning for .29. let's see how this goes. will be peeling some off when the cost is paid for so i could be patient w the rest.

DDD is a weird one.

bought a few GS Jun 21 $150 puts this morning for .29. let's see how this goes. will be peeling some off when the cost is paid for so i could be patient w the rest.

What's your thought process with this one? Do you think it'll actually hit the strike price? Doesn't look all too likely to me personally.

Last edited:
Just looking for a few bucks to the downside. Stop is at today's high so we'll see what happens.

Edit: Took it off for scratch when .50 didn't crack. Grinded enough on me for the day.

Last edited:
I feel the run up coming in the next week or two for fnma. Accumulated a nice core position and willing to add on higher consolidation. Trend is still up. They are running it different and shaking people out but my opinion has not changed. This stock increased 500% (.80 to 4$) over the last year for a reason. Risk vs reward is fairly good right now 50c risk vs 2.50-3$ reward imo

Also holding swing position in sqnm (looking for 3.50 then 4.50). Pretty sure I posted the chart here a while back when it was 2.30-2.40s. Don't know much about the company do your own DD

Still got IVR in long term acct, working well. Thanks to whoever posted that idea here. Rhythm I think ?

Back
Top Bottom