OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

ISRG this one is looking sweet for a move. Some 380/400 Calls for June/July look like a good bet. I need an options account

I feel the run up coming in the next week or two for fnma. Accumulated a nice core position and willing to add on higher consolidation. Trend is still up. They are running it different and shaking people out but my opinion has not changed. This stock increased 500% (.80 to 4$) over the last year for a reason. Risk vs reward is fairly good right now 50c risk vs 2.50-3$ reward imo

Also holding swing position in sqnm (looking for 3.50 then 4.50). Pretty sure I posted the chart here a while back when it was 2.30-2.40s. Don't know much about the company do your own DD

Still got IVR in long term acct, working well. Thanks to whoever posted that idea here. Rhythm I think ?
Yeah that was me.  Glad it is still working out well for you 
happy.gif

Grabbed some more MDCN at 1.22 3/4 size with a 1.45 average. Hopefully they get their license soon. That's the kicker here.

SPLK & BLOX can't catch a break. Sheesh!

BLOX's chart is hilarious to me for some reason

Capture-94-481401468691.png

Last edited:
Have a feeling that precious might break 1240. Noticed premiums are rising to offset the drops. This could get interesting if things persists. For miners as well cause they are in the danger zone.

Rumors of HIMX losing Google :x

>

after

KKD - Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
ZQ K - Quiksilver

>

before

DG - Dollar General
GIII - G-III Apparel Group

after

FCEL - FuelCell Energy

>

after

FIVE - Five Below
PVH - PVH Corp

>

before

CIEN - Ciena Corp
JOY - Joy Global
SJM - J. M. Smucker Company
VRA - Vera Bradley

after

DMND - Diamond Foods
PAY - VeriFone Systems
THOR - Thor Industries
ZOES - Zoës Kitchen

Slow ER week.

Have a feeling that precious might break 1240. Noticed premiums are rising to offset the drops. This could get interesting if things persists. For miners as well cause they are in the danger zone.

Should be very interesting if it touches 1200. Glad I've more or less stayed away from miners since it peaked a few months ago.

au1825nyb.gif

Last edited:
desire to hit 1240 is cereal. thinking dealers are anticipating this so they will raise premiums to match the losses they take. this might continue on till the indian wedding season. so plan accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom