OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Thoughts on TASR? :nerd:

Daily:

tasr-daily1405728004.png

Weekly:

tasr-week1405728004.png

Save up for InvestorsLive Textbook Trading DVD as well. That and Shannon's book helped me out a lot. William O'Neill's book is also good but a little dense.

For indicators, I just run VWAP w my charts during the day. Glad ToS has that feature. Everyone should open an account w Ameritrade just for the platform. Don't fund it just use the tools if you don't have any other free platform/level 2 at your disposal.

Last edited:
TASR appears to be worth watching for a trade. Could give a nice bounce if there's a weak open and a higher low to base risk off of or it holds 11 on any washes. Through 11.40-11.50 it could get some follow through action going on. Be weary if there's lower highs around there in case it fades, but that was a decent perk on Friday and continuation is a possibility this week. Not sure if they have earnings or events in the near term though.

INVN looks decent but Idk its fundies and if it has earnings coming out this week. I could see this ending up similarly like SWKS in time so I gotta look at it in depth.

Last edited:
I wanted to mention INO over the weekend since I liked the chart but I wasn't sure if it had any data impending and where it would stand so I didn't but the data out says: "Achieves Primary Efficacy Endpoint In Randomized Phase II Cervical Dysplasia Trial" stock is up to 13 so far this morning. Pales in comparison to PBYI though :lol:

played facebook stock before earnings, i cant believe how well they are doing. I havent been on facebook in a long time.

NOK with a decent report this morning, gapped up to 8.30. Hopefuly there's follow through at the open and it rips to 9. I've got some 8 and 9 August calls, more 9s than 8s, but the 9s were before the special dividend last month so I need 8.70 to be in the money on those.

SRPT fired its CSO reasons unknown....hired him in January it looks like. Weird. Stock's spread currently 18.85 by 19 :smh:

FB hasn't looked back since it broke 62.

Took half my NOK Aug 8s off here at .43. Locking in half will help be more patient with the rest of the trade.

Last edited:
Is there another thread on investing in general? Came up on 10k and I'm trying to see what would be the best way to invest that money short term.

Is there another thread on investing in general? Came up on 10k and I'm trying to see what would be the best way to invest that money short term.

There was another thread of some dude who "came up" on some money and needed a "sure thing" for investing it short-term. Google it

GPRO doesn't have a lot of data points to go with, but it's been consolidating for a good month now:

Capture-69-891406311416.png

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom