OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Yea. Won't make that mistake again.

P just announced new CEO. Another +5% in after hours so far :x

Been a long time since I posted here.. Finally day trading for a living.. Sorta forced myself to step up and do it.. I've been playing it risky with penny stocks.. Which I said I would never do.. But after doing a lot of research on how to side play Tesla I stumbled upon graphite stocks.. And IMO are going to be biiiggg in the next few years.. Especially with companies looking at ways to improve battery life and batteries in general...anyway good luck to all in your investments.. I'm going to read up on everything I missed out on in this thread!

For those of you that own FNMA, what are your thoughts?  Continue to hold?  Buy more?

I still have a bunch of shares at 1.60 average. FNMA has been in very low volume consolidation and downtrend for 3+ months. If it cracks below a dollar, I am out. Ideally, we get a nice bounce tomorrow over the 20 day moving average. RSI is pretty oversold. This position is a gamble for me and I knew that going in. No bias right now.. need action and volume

For those of you that own FNMA, what are your thoughts?  Continue to hold?  Buy more?

I still have a bunch of shares at 1.60 average. FNMA has been in very low volume consolidation and downtrend for 3+ months. If it cracks below a dollar, I am out. Ideally, we get a nice bounce tomorrow over the 20 day moving average. RSI is pretty oversold. This position is a gamble for me and I knew that going in. No bias right now.. need action and volume

I was lucky enough to get rid of it at $1.45 from $1.50ish. No chance of a bounce from $1? I've been watching it slowly creep down and was thinking of giving it another go.

Too much overall bullishness. Sign to me that market wants to correct.

Twitter just filed for IPO.

Last edited:
Twitter IPO will be very interesting, I think they won't make the mistakes of FB and be proper out the gate. I will still wait to hop on board but there will be $ to be made.

I still don't understand the momentum Facebook has had...is it ad driven? Because a large majority of my friends and kids my age (fresh out of college or still in school) do not use it much anymore if at all...twitter on the other hand is extremely popular. I know that's not a real technical analysis of it :lol: but it does say something regarding the two sites, any time im on facebook i just see those damn stupid games. I think that twitterIPO would be very intriguing.

I'm gonna have to read up on the chart school section of stockcharts thoroughly

Back
Top Bottom