OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

nosedive.jpg

Is Tesla in trouble? I bought in $174 thinking that was a good buy and planned on holding. It got to about $185 before the weekend and now its at $167 :x . Is it good to hold long term or does anyone feel like they are in for a tank?

^they went down after the video of the tesla that caught on fire went viral. I think it'll go back up in time.

Sold a handful of my positions at the bottom. Sweet!

On better news, I bought some puts for a solar company that's been running like crazy (TSL) and those puts went up +40% in value. Only thing is that they were purchased using my virtual account :lol: :smh: Still learning to play options.

Last edited:
I check this thread periodically and I don't see many people buying and holding, mostly trading. Anyone have super long positions? 

My largest positions are in AAPL, CMI, MPC, DE, COST, and NKE. I think I'm going to continue to add to my positions in Cummings and Costco. I don't see them going anywhere but up over the next 30 years. 

Last edited:
I still have FNMA 1.60 average from a while back, complete gamble. Its starting to look bullish now. I might add anticipating the 1.64-1.66 area resistance break

yea SCTY killing shorts today. I looked at it premarket in the 42s and shrugged it off. Big miss on that one today

waiting to break even? what kind of strategy is that? I'm in all or nothing
lol i will follow you strategy, your blog has been 2/2 for me so far. thank you!

When you say "waiting for 5.50 break", does that mean once it break that threshold, itll likely go up?

Back
Top Bottom