Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

whbja8.jpg

indifferent.gif

$500K fine + 5 game suspension

hope he gets a beat up soon!

was really upset about that last defensive run by the cards i really wanted my man fitz to win... im sure he has made us all fans.... but great game by moss
pimp.gif

I just read through most of this post, starting with the beginning of the game, and skimming through the BS about the trophy and Harrison being a punk and allthat... and like 4 or 5 times during the game people said "game over". That's what made this a great game. Everyone thought it was over, thenboom, another huge play. I was pulling for Fitz and co., but the Steelers deserve it. Great game, and Harrison IS a punk.

... and Hayden is fine!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

whbja8.jpg

"He's so dirty. God I hate him .IMO he's worse than Hitler, Manson, Bundy and any other bad person in the world
mad.gif
"

Serioulsy though Francisco needs to toughen up. Rule #1 never let a man push you to the ground then stand over you. Ol' boy was lokking for help but never got it.
i watch this and honestly see nothing wrong. people saying he jabbed him? no.. that smack wouldn't knock your grandma down, he totallybacked off on it.

then he lets him think he can get up and smashes him back down.. big freaking deal. okay, flag him.. but throw him out?
laugh.gif
seriously.. go watch another sport if that's too violent for you, and youthink worse doesn't happen every single game and not get called or mentioned because it's just part of the game.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

whbja8.jpg

"He's so dirty. God I hate him .IMO he's worse than Hitler, Manson, Bundy and any other bad person in the world
mad.gif
"

Serioulsy though Francisco needs to toughen up. Rule #1 never let a man push you to the ground then stand over you. Ol' boy was lokking for help but never got it.
i watch this and honestly see nothing wrong.

We know Craftsy, we know.

Originally Posted by PDub9

you're delusional if you don't see anything wrong with that
smh.gif

he's a sore winner I guess. But I think Harrison was wrong and Francisco should've done something, like I dunno attempt to Harrison of his @#$. Wouldanyone here let someone push them around like that. Plus Francisco was getting beat by Ben too. Two plays to Holmes with Francisco covering him costed theCards the game.

dude would defend his player if he beat a man to death on the field too im guessing

I've never heard a bunch of (assuming this part here might be my problem) GROWN men cry about somebody getting shoved in a football game than on thisone... it's okay, find new reasons to hate us we're still the best.

is 47 hurt? is the play over? then why should he let him go?

So thats how football should be played. As long as the dude isn't hurt and they playis still going you can do whatever you want.

If a qb throws a bomb and the wr catches it 40 yards away from the LOS you would have no problem if someone came at Ben and rocked his +!$ 3 seconds later
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

whbja8.jpg

mad.gif
"

alien.gif

smh.gif
who gives a @%!@, its football, it aint like francisco is laying in a hospital. the worst thats gonna happen is he's gonna wake up sore tomorrow
eyes.gif

My God, Craftsy. You have to be the most delusional idiot on this board if you find nothing wrong with that. Flags were thrown and he kept going. Don'tgive us that "oh, it's football. you're soft" %*$+ you be spittin' here too. Fact is it was a dirty move and Harrison knew it himself,hence him being on part time alert while trying to punk some little DB.

I've never heard a bunch of (assuming this part here might be my problem) GROWN men cry about somebody getting shoved in a football game than on this one... it's okay, find new reasons to hate us we're still the best.
Why was the flag thrown then? I'd love to hear your response.

So thats how football should be played. As long as the dude isn't hurt and they playis still going you can do whatever you want.

If a qb throws a bomb and the wr catches it 40 yards away from the LOS you would have no problem if someone came at Ben and rocked his +!$ 3 seconds later
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you guys are clueless.

I didn't argue that this wasn't unncessary roughness - just that all this talk about him being fined and ejected is hilarious and soft as hell. thecomparisons you try to make and double standards you all have are beyond hysterical.

i mean, theres dudes here who defend horse collar tackles but they think this %+@* is ejection worthy?

please so like pdub said if a dude took out ben about 40 yards away from the actual play because he was a potential blocker in the same fashion that harrisondid that would not warrant a fine atleast?...dudes get fined for slamming people into the ground too hard on a tackle, how does taking cheap shots like thisnot warrant a fine? because he plays for Pittsburgh right?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you guys are clueless.

I didn't argue that this wasn't unncessary roughness - just that all this talk about him being fined and ejected is hilarious and soft as hell. the comparisons you try to make and double standards you all have are beyond hysterical.

i mean, theres dudes here who defend horse collar tackles but they think this %+@* is ejection worthy?
I never said he should be thrown out, but you are saying there is nothing wrong with what he did. What he did was excessive and the penalty wasdeserved.

What was the point of him continuing on?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you guys are clueless.

I didn't argue that this wasn't unncessary roughness - just that all this talk about him being fined and ejected is hilarious and soft as hell. the comparisons you try to make and double standards you all have are beyond hysterical.

I never said he should be thrown out, but you are saying there is nothing wrong with what he did. What he did was excessive and the penalty was deserved.

What was the point of him continuing on?
nothing wrong in the sense that it's part of the game...

dudes get thrown into the benches as gunners on punts... guys get stepped on in the pile ups... since when is NT a bunch of freaking pansies about football? oh that's right, since it's the steelers and everyone has to step on whatever they do.
laugh.gif
some dude suggested he be fined 6 figures... 6 effing figures...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's whatever. I got class in a couple hours i need some sleep. Was a good !** game regardless.

2nja5gw.gif

dope celebration, great game...it's just too bad that last play wasnt reviewed would have loved a long bomb into the endzone...

Back
Top Bottom