Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I was expecting a nice drop from UPS tomorrow, but just got a shipping update that my delivery is pushed back to Monday. Oh well, I guess now I don't have to wait for the delivery before heading out for the weekend, but I'll only have 1 order in.

i passed on everything this week. But I'm thinking about getting the cherry beanie in grey 

Saved me $30.

But now that's it's getting cold. I want that thermos.

got everything today and it was worth every penny...the ceremic tray is dope but the paint can get scratched off quick... the banner hoody is really nice and quality is top notch and same for the hail mary jersey... im glad this was my first jersey because i like the sewn on letters instead of the screen print and overall it came out nice... just dont like the scripture in the back :lol:... and the camo 5 panel is fire and cant wait to rock it... i was going to return my krs one tee but it fits perfect i will just have to wash it with cold water and hang it so it wont shrink

I got my order in today from the first drop....IMO t's fit better this season then last season

I wanted a 3m sticker but they just sent me a reg joint and a post-it

I also went to the nyc store today to pick up a cherry beanie...only color they had left was navy so I passed

Last edited:
I was debating between black, white, and red for that BDP tee. I thought red was the best one, but the last second changed my mind and went with black. :smh:

i may have the worst sticker luck in the thread 
laugh.gif

thermos will be clutch for my 8am chem lab. 
Just received my package. Desert camo camp, most wanted and rocket tee and it only came with the regular sticker and post-it lol damn

M is my girl...had to finesse her like 3 times last year after effing up on my end lmao. But nahh she wasn't the one who packaged my order up.

Gonna be 100% honest, s 6 panel is some wild hot trash lol....deff need the new era s fitted from a few seasons back

Anybody see a Supreme X Wiz Khalifa drop ever happening?? He stays rockin sup

Id love to see something.

Last edited:
Gonna be 100% honest, s 6 panel is some wild hot trash lol....deff need the new era s fitted from a few seasons back
Loving mine. Wearing it  backwards though since wearing it straight makes me look like a child going to his first baseball game.

Loving mine. Wearing it  backwards though since wearing it straight makes me look like a child going to his first baseball game.

I'm a goon so I always rock my hats over my eyes with a perfect curve but I see myself pulling zero dimes with his tonight, feel like a tourist at a baseball game with those trash statefarm collab giveaway hats lmaooooo. This thing is gone. I was expecting the faux leather to look somewhat dope

dad ordered me the wrong color jersey.. got black wanted white. before i could call or email about exchanges.. how would i do it NOW before it ships.. i don't wanna order white rite now and send black back when i get it because thats ten to ship it ..any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom