Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been here for a minute lurking but only posted when the misfits collab dropped since its the only thing i've liked so far.

i know i know, im probably lame to you because i dont buy every thing with a supreme tag on it.

but then again i think most of yall are lame for buying most of this trash.

water bottles?? 30 dollar keychains? :lol:
I don't think you're lame at all bro. I kinda wanted the hammer though

i dont think yall are lame, its just crazy to me that theres actually people who buy some of these items that would otherwise get clowned on had they not been supreme.

Y'all really complaining over stickers? I have 50+ stickers. I'm more than happy to give them out.

Right, these guys were fortunate enough to cop and complaining about not gettin stickers. I have a few laying around too. But man what's the big deal? I'm gonna start selling them if y'all want em that bad

Jersey Fit Pic. Not my pic from HB 

6"2 170 size large
I'm the same build.

Looks like I should have copped that Large after all 
mean.gif

paid more then i had too for the black pair
if only people knew had to act and supreme only gave a damn about their customers

i gotta thank my neighbor Mike for the reds and at a nice price

these are my 2 favorite foams ever
i hate to say it i like these more then royal blues

I was worried about getting the jersey in Large instead of medium, but, being 6'1" im relieved I did. Gonna be my go-to for sailing this summer

the black upper on the red pair makes me not like em as much as the black pair
if they had a red upper (db foam style), i would probably go gaga for them

Last edited:
Beating my pair to the ground ASAP. I've liked the red more since I've seen the first pics, and I'm glad that I copped them. Black just isn't me. I felt like getting another black and gold pair of shoes was kinda pointless with all the ones that I already have.

i know this woman shes pretty nice when i come to the store
and i never spend a cent there

i hope she or peter are going to have the supreme black jersey in the next few weeks

i dont care for the brand too much if at all but these foams are a classic sneaker
I've never seen this place :lol:
Peter running the supreme illuminati with paying 30 ppl in line to get him stuff :lol:

Part of me wants to keep them. The other part wants to trade for the dunks and another pair of aj 1 Sbs

A white, gray, or black t? Sounds like you don't know how to co-ordinate fam. :lol:

Just my style preference. I could pull them off if I wanted but the black is more low key and goes with most but I can't wear any more red shoes. I already got the yeezys

Just my style preference. I could pull them off if I wanted but the black is more low key and goes with most but I can't wear any more red shoes. I already got the yeezys

bastard :lol:
i do agree the black looks more low key, the red foams commands attention

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom