Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday the 13th 💀🔪😱

05543C2F-8E51-42C6-9EE5-CF06107E49D6.jpeg
628CDA58-AB39-45F6-A94C-055961D2C3E9.jpeg

In regards to @PoweredbyMSG
I gave it some thought. After connecting the dots, I think he deactivated his account on his own terms.

He was a regular in the Thread about Nothing. When a regular hasn't posted in a while, either I or someone in the thread would express concern. First thing we do is check the person's last login date and activity. If the person hasn't been active for a while, we assume the worst. But by him deactivating his account, I think he is in some way trying to convey to us that he is alright and chose to retire.

If an admin Methodical Management Methodical Management or kdawg kdawg can confirm that he really did deactivate his account that will give us a peace of mind.

In regards to @PoweredbyMSG
I gave it some thought. After connecting the dots, I think he deactivated his account on his own terms.

He was a regular in the Thread about Nothing. When a regular hasn't posted in a while, either I or someone in the thread would express concern. First thing we do is check the person's last login date and activity. If the person hasn't been active for a while, we assume the worst. But by him deactivating his account, I think he is in some way trying to convey to us that he is alright and chose to retire.

If an admin Methodical Management Methodical Management or kdawg kdawg can confirm that he really did deactivate his account that will give us a peace of mind.
The account was anonymized and deactivated at the user's request earlier this month.

Msg left us without saying by. That means he didn’t respect us from the jump. He not a retiree,lololol. Where is L train? I miss him trying to locate stickers. Darn shame supreme may go down a crap chute next year. If I walk into a tjmax And see a supreme t shirt. I’m gonna piss on it. Or put holes in that crap. Who’s with me?

Msg left us without saying by. That means he didn’t respect us from the jump. He not a retiree,lololol. Where is L train? I miss him trying to locate stickers. Darn shame supreme may go down a crap chute next year. If I walk into a tjmax And see a supreme t shirt. I’m gonna piss on it. Or put holes in that crap. Who’s with me?

you’re on your own chief, I don’t get how VF could do something worse than this:
93ABF2E1-B4D4-4D30-9C01-74E5CB50BDD0.jpeg

Bro supreme already ending up at tjmaxx and marshalls. Champ/ north face collabs have been found there, even kith stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom