***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

dharma tattoo in miami springs is good, i dont have any tats but my barber and my boys all get their work there and it looks better than what i see on others most of the time.
check out. @bryanthevillain on instagram. he does all my work. cool dude
Good looking y'all.

I was thinking of going to my original Tat guy back in Chicago, @pkrolartist on IG at Krol Body Art. Just would need to travel back and forth to complete it or try and get it during the Summer and take a week of Vacation off.

Any other shops/Artist y'all recommend in Miami 

Last edited:
Any recommendations in NY/BK/Queens for black and white tats?
check out Matt Buck (my artist, whom I've yet to finish my tat with) or one of the artists at Bang Bang.

Had to cancel my last two sleeve appointments due to so many bizarre emergencies :smh:

Now I gotta wait till next year to go back smh

Going to Miami in a few days and booked an appointment with @fatt_macc. Being that it will be my first tattoo, I was wondering if most tats need to be 'touched up' once they are completed?

I'll be flying back to NY the following day

Going to Miami in a few days and booked an appointment with @fatt_macc. Being that it will be my first tattoo, I was wondering if most tats need to be 'touched up' once they are completed?

I'll be flying back to NY the following day

Looked through homies IG & damn his is ill with it. Gonna have to hit him up if the prices aren't too foolish.

How much % do you guys generally tip your artist?
$15-20 per every hour of the session.

Can anyone drop some artist ig pages from the socal LA/valley area? I've seen plenty but want to make sure ive caught ones worth looking at. Black/grey work, thanks!

When you finally find the artist you been searching for and doesnt answer his DMs or text messages :smh:

In my personal opinion you gotta be straight to the point and contact them with professionalism. Tell them exactly what you want and where you'd like the piece and include reference photos. Nikko and Jun cha both got back to me within a few days. If you've done all above maybe they just aren't feeling it.

Most likely gonna start my sleeve in Sept starting with my forearm [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Damn really want Chinese calligraphy done by Joey Pang at Tattoo Temple in HK but $4,500 minimum for 5 hours and 2 year wait sounds ridiculous for a simple piece.

Anyone know any other artists?

Last edited:
In my personal opinion you gotta be straight to the point and contact them with professionalism. Tell them exactly what you want and where you'd like the piece and include reference photos. Nikko and Jun cha both got back to me within a few days. If you've done all above maybe they just aren't feeling it.
Yeah i might just call his cell or even the shop. I tagged him with his own photo he posted on IG saying i wanted something similar in a different area so all i need to know is his rate and booking wait time.

[thread="503844"]Official Tattoo Thread Inked 4 Life Vol 2/3560_40#post_27685723Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh3  

Damn really want Chinese calligraphy done by Joey Pang at Tattoo Temple in HK but $4,500 minimum for 5 hours and 2 year wait sounds ridiculous for a simple piece.

Anyone know any other artists?
[/thread]
Seriously, the best artists shouldn't be chargin this much (I'm assuming $4500 USD?) . You can get the same quality or near the same for half the price if you do your research.

I got Steve Butcher at $1000 (New Zealand dollars) per full day session. $4500 is highway robbery.

Back
Top Bottom