***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Yeah it’s common Josh.

I’ve seen some very similar stuff on ig to what i have by some of the same artists on different people.

it would be funny to see the people to compare our tattoos.

definitely have had this experience. initial gut reaction felt like i just got cheated on :lol: :lol:

then i realized this is what i get for getting some common *** ****. + upwards of 7.5 billion people in the world, this was bound to happen.

hmmm been looking at bang bang tattoo in nyc.... might have to make an appointment. I have a concept in mind

Bang Bang?

This tourist chick told me a couple years back she got a little NYC tatted on her inner finger and got charged $450 from those thieves at Bang Bang. :lol:

Bang Bang?

This tourist chick told me a couple years back she got a little NYC tatted on her inner finger and got charged $450 from those thieves at Bang Bang. :lol:

they have hella talented artist. Her fault for getting something so dumb lol. On their website it says minimum payment is $500

I feel like anyone can do what Bang Bang does but I guess people want the tattoo to say they got it there. Their rates are comical considering you get no ink. But some of their work is dope though.

Got my knee done last week
3D8A57FC-201E-48CE-83B0-8FD25F91325E.jpeg

Yeah the minimum at bang bang is $500 but some artists’ rates are even higher. Last I remember a full days rate with bang bang himself was about 10k, with everyone else’s about half.

I was there a couple years ago when my artist was doing a guest spot there

I forgot to post the piece I had done in December of my sons

Pics dont do it justice lol my skinny *** arm makes it look almost warped in photos but in person its incredible
Screenshot_20210123-115305_Gallery.jpg
Dude wow. I’d never do a portrait because one wrong line and you’ve got someone else on your body but this looks amazing. Most portraits I’ve seen are just overly dark. This one has a great balance of dark and open space. Kudos

maldonado maldonado beautiful piece, bro. Happy the artist nailed it for you. Those can go left real fast. I obviously can’t compare to the reference photo but it’s undoubtedly very well done!

Dude wow. I’d never do a portrait because one wrong line and you’ve got someone else on your body but this looks amazing. Most portraits I’ve seen are just overly dark. This one has a great balance of dark and open space. Kudos
Portrait came out FIRE.
maldonado maldonado beautiful piece, bro. Happy the artist nailed it for you. Those can go left real fast. I obviously can’t compare to the reference photo but it’s undoubtedly very well done!

I appreciate yall!

Here's the reference. He nailed it. The tat pic, to me, looks a shade off prob because how my arm contours but in person its flawless. Super happy/grateful for the artist. He had to flip the pic to make it sit right
Screenshot_20210123-122854_Instagram.jpg

Here's homies IG

So I’ve decided on getting my first tattoo. Going all in for sleeve. Have a few questions

How does it work , you pay per session ?
how do you guys go on about finding good artists to work with?
I’ve been checking locally and for my tattoo (I’m going Asian theme with oni/foo dog/ samurai themed)
Down here I’m not liking what I’m seeing from the artists,
There’s some DOPE work but it’s in Canada or out in Korea.

I forgot to post the piece I had done in December of my sons

Pics dont do it justice lol my skinny *** arm makes it look almost warped in photos but in person its incredible
Screenshot_20210123-115305_Gallery.jpg

Yeah i dont even need to see the ref pic.

I’d have that tattoo on my arm its so clean :lol: :pimp:

Yeah i dont even need to see the ref pic.

I’d have that tattoo on my arm its so clean :lol: :pimp:

Haha Yo I appreciate that my bro!

Gonna have him do both my sleeves. I got everything, more or less, worked out on what I'm gonna get so now just a matter of finding the time to get back to Austin

So I’ve decided on getting my first tattoo. Going all in for sleeve. Have a few questions

How does it work , you pay per session ?
how do you guys go on about finding good artists to work with?
I’ve been checking locally and for my tattoo (I’m going Asian theme with oni/foo dog/ samurai themed)
Down here I’m not liking what I’m seeing from the artists,
There’s some DOPE work but it’s in Canada or out in Korea.
Pay per session. Look up on ig or go to a tattoo expo if one ever happens. Where you located?

Back
Top Bottom