***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Screenshot_20211205-192305_Instagram.jpg

After my finish my outer arm I'm probably going to get something like this for my inner :pimp:
I dont even get how people get detailed tats like this on their inner arms with the skin being super thin there and with all the veins

Thanks. You can't really tell in the pictures but the Laughing face has tears and the Crying face has blood. The text says "I'm doing better than I'm feeling". My artist really nailed it and I was already pleased half way through it :lol:

My inner forearm tattoo was so damn painful I haven’t even thought about booking my next sesh. It was 11 hours, I didn’t eat prior and then the shop was far away from everything so couldn’t get anything delivered. Basically didn’t eat at all that day. Plus I’m mad skinny.

idk why but my inner forearm was night and day to my outter arm, pain wise.

Those 11 hours were absolute torture. Lol like I almost tapped out 19293 times. About 3 hours in I looked down thinking he’s GOTTA be about finished and he was only about 25% done lolll

I sat for the lion on my inner forearm for about 7 hours and it wasn't TOO bad but it definitely is not a fun area. I'm dreading my inner bicep more though. I have a feeling that's gonna be a rough couple of sessions.

I dont think inner arm was that bad, bicep wasnt even that bad for me. The absolute worst is the top of the shoulders though where the bone is. Pure torture.

Coming from someone who has shoulders, sternum, Stomach, ribs, knee, shin, etc all covered by FAR the worst area was my ankle bone. I put a captain America shield right on my ankle with the point ankle prominence is the middle of the Star and that thing was torture. Some of it is on my Achilles as well. Swelled to like the size of a softball. It was a nightmare

Maybe because I’m skinny af but the 10 hours I sat for my forearm piece w/ David Vega was absolute utter mothafxckn torture lol skrait up.. probably didn’t help that, due to a bunch of unforeseen shxt, I somehow didn’t end up eating at all that day.

But that pain was lethal. Almost tapped/passed out 293947 times.

Only other tattoo I have is my outer lower arm (including my outer wrist) and the inner forearm, for whatever reason, was about 100x more painful

I can’t call it.

Not eating was your mistake. I always hit chick fil a the morning of my sessions :lol: I keep a mtn dew, mini oreos, mini ritz, mini chips ahoys and water for our breaks too.

no doubt, I’m from Denver and the tat was in Austin so I wasn’t familiar with the area. Had to be there early and didn’t have time to get food before so I figured I’d just GrubHub something once I got there. Mind you I Uber’d there so without car I couldn’t slide to grab me something

The shop ended up being in the most beautiful area but the bad part was it was too far for GrubHub apparently ..by the time I tried, I couldn’t find a spot that delivered that far. At that time a lot of places were still closed too, from covid

Was ***’d out major

Back
Top Bottom