***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

My artist isn't really heavy handed. He said on melanated skin you have to be gentle to avoid keloid issues.

I have nearly all the sensitive parts everyone is talking about done, in hindsight nothing wasn’t really that bad. If I had to do any of my tatts again I would with no hesitation. I have a big chest piece, and I do remember it being intense over the sternum. When the needle was going dead center, I could feel my whole esophagus rattling like a damn muffler :lol:

No type of leg work yet, but the thought of getting anything across the shin bones makes me scared af lol
I too have all the sensitive areas done as I am almost actually covered. My only open areas are my right thigh and left forearm. (Nothing on neck up or tops of hands cause of work) but to your point my shins hurt much worse then the sternum. So be prepared; lol

I also bought a cheap gun and let my kids tattoo there names on me (its super high on my thigh so not visible ) about a year ago. The tore me up. It hurt so bad but I let them go. I had to do “Reece” cause my boy was actually scared to death to do it on me ! Haha. So his and my daughters are legible and the other 2 names are mason and Tyler.

7ABD4457-F7C9-4C44-8E3C-30CD220FEF3F.png

Got a new gig working in local govt, it’s typical biz dress code, but the office is filled with dinosaurs rocking 80’ haircuts. Not sure how or when I should bust the two sleeves out :lol:

I’m kinda cool with it remaining a mystery, but I don’t do well in the 90+ degrees muggy af summers we have here, so sweaters are kinda out the question.

Got a new gig working in local govt, it’s typical biz dress code, but the office is filled with dinosaurs rocking 80’ haircuts. Not sure how or when I should bust the two sleeves out :lol:

I’m kinda cool with it remaining a mystery, but I don’t do well in the 90+ degrees muggy af summers we have here, so sweaters are kinda out the question.

Record their reaction cause I wanna see lol

If it’s with politics I would keep it covered, otherwise look for a different job

It’s not the mayor’s office, but it’s ‘right down the hall’’ lol. FML man.

I’m going to make sure my performance is out of this world before I reveal. Be like ‘oh yea here’s my lake photos’

In the meantime, I finally have money again for more work on my legs and starting on chest/belly pieces.

Ngl for 5 years that's not bad at all. Esp for a hand tattoo

I saw her post that. The only thing about hand tattoos is that spot will eventually wrinkle more so than a lot of other spot on your body. Of course by then, I am sure most won't care what the tattoo looks like but it's always an odd spot to see in the long run.

Lost a lot of respect for Oscar. Used to be a big fan of his work.

How are you going to steal a design from another artist and then call him insecure for calling you out lmao.

Big difference between an artist and a tattooer.

Good to see this post get more attention

How are you going to steal a design from another artist and then call him insecure for calling you out lmao.

yeah, that was a super ****** response. following lifo now.

I need some context. Did the customer ask for that exact piece? If so then Oscar was just obliging his client but if not then he's in the wrong.

I need some context. Did the customer ask for that exact piece? If so then Oscar was just obliging his client but if not then he's in the wrong.

pretty sure an artist as big as oscar shouldn't be copying straight from a reference picture. also the way he responded to being called out.

I feel like artists should be asking customers where they got their reference pictures from. And with Oscar's style and how big he is, I highly doubt the customer couldve have thought of that design.

I actually feel bad for the customer tbh. Dude has plagiarized work on him. People were ****ting on Oscar in the comments but he deleted all of them

Back
Top Bottom