***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

I'm so excited for my next session to complete my sleeve and hopefully start planning my other.

I got this last Friday. Inner bicep...

IMG_0021.jpg

It’s been 8 years and I have yet to finish my back piece.

I started new ones since then. Probably going to get back on the back. The thing I hated the most was getting my buttocks tatted. NH. But yeah that is probably the worst place to get it.

It’s been 8 years and I have yet to finish my back piece.

I started new ones since then. Probably going to get back on the back. The thing I hated the most was getting my buttocks tatted. NH. But yeah that is probably the worst place to get it.

You talking about near the tail bone area? That sounds like it would suck.

Anyone think as you get older that getting tattoos hurt more? Last one I got on my chest, I thought it would be a cake walk but that one still hurt like a mother.

Going in on Wednesday to get my first leg piece (only had stuff on my arms previously). Getting an astronaut done in an American Traditional style. Thinking about just going all American Traditional on one of my legs. The more I look at the stuff, the more I want.

You talking about near the tail bone area? That sounds like it would suck.

Anyone think as you get older that getting tattoos hurt more? Last one I got on my chest, I thought it would be a cake walk but that one still hurt like a mother.

Why would you think chest would be cake?? :lol:

I remember going to an exhibition a while back now and seeing a dude get his chest done on one of the stands.

My man was writhing like he was getting lit up by Palpatine

lightning-palpatine.gif

After seeing that i knew i never wanted any of that smoke.

This is dope.

Could see some of them getting emotional.

Why would you think chest would be cake?? :lol:

I remember going to an exhibition a while back now and seeing a dude get his chest done on one of the stands.

My man was writhing like he was getting lit up by Palpatine

lightning-palpatine.gif

After seeing that i knew i never wanted any of that smoke.

This is dope.

Could see some of them getting emotional.
I got part of my chest done and it was a cake walk but mind you the tattoo was lettering and the artists used a huge mag to just write out each part of the letters ones. When I got my chest done, the artists used a mag to fill and it just took way longer and more time to fill it black. I guess that is the main reason why it hurt but it was shockingly worse than the other tattoo.

My sleeve is pretty much done but I still have yet to do the elbow and honestly don't even want to at this stage of my life. I am like okay having an incomplete sleeve cause of the pain and the money that I don't want to put in.

I got part of my chest done and it was a cake walk but mind you the tattoo was lettering and the artists used a huge mag to just write out each part of the letters ones. When I got my chest done, the artists used a mag to fill and it just took way longer and more time to fill it black. I guess that is the main reason why it hurt but it was shockingly worse than the other tattoo.

My sleeve is pretty much done but I still have yet to do the elbow and honestly don't even want to at this stage of my life. I am like okay having an incomplete sleeve cause of the pain and the money that I don't want to put in.

Yeah with the elbow it's more of the 'drilling on bone sensation' which sucks but there's not a lot of nerves there i feel like.

Wrist was way worse for me personally.

Yeah when people ask I’d always say my wrists were the worst, more than the chest. Elbow isn’t too bad, near the armpit sucks too.

My artist, held a fundraiser for another local artist that he came up with who passed away suddenly this past December. $20 entry to win a full day session (10 hours) and all proceeds goes to the family for funeral costs. I donated $100 as I didn’t think I’d win I really just wanted to support the cause.

News years day I get a Instagram notification, he tagged me in a post and it’s me being drawn as the winner :lol:

I have a feeling he rigged it because he’s fully booked and taking on new clients from all over the country/world is a pain the a** during a pandemic. If I was him I would just hit up one of my local clients who I know well

I texted him like nah no way bruh lmao. He asked about continuing on the sleeve and I hit him with the Marshawn “you know why I’m here” gif. Gonna see him May and chip away at this sleeve. Got about 21 hours in so far, probably about another 10-12 hours to complete it

Not eating was your mistake. I always hit chick fil a the morning of my sessions :lol: I keep a mtn dew, mini oreos, mini ritz, mini chips ahoys and water for our breaks too.
My stomach will process food quickly, I always fast the day before a 5+ hour sesh or at least eat light/clean. And I’ll bring lots of water and granola bars or something I can snack on during our breaks

Worst fear is passing gas/ having to take a s*** during the session :lol:

My artist, held a fundraiser for another local artist that he came up with who passed away suddenly this past December. $20 entry to win a full day session (10 hours) and all proceeds goes to the family for funeral costs. I donated $100 as I didn’t think I’d win I really just wanted to support the cause.

News years day I get a Instagram notification, he tagged me in a post and it’s me being drawn as the winner :lol:

I have a feeling he rigged it because he’s fully booked and taking on new clients from all over the country/world is a pain the a** during a pandemic. If I was him I would just hit up one of my local clients who I know well

I texted him like nah no way bruh lmao. He asked about continuing on the sleeve and I hit him with the Marshawn “you know why I’m here” gif. Gonna see him May and chip away at this sleeve. Got about 21 hours in so far, probably about another 10-12 hours to complete it
Is your sleeve very intricate? I have about 40 hours in my back and you aren’t far away on just a sleeve

Elbow isnt that bad honestly, like other dude said its just the sensation of the bone getting tattooed thats weird. Its like the bone vibrates with the machine. The elbow ditch though? Another story..though honestly wasnt that bad either lol.

I would say the most painful spot would be my wrist... Felt like my artist was just digging in my arm looking for some gold, haha.
Elbow hurt, but I think it was just because it was the last two hours of my 10 hour session.

All these chest stories though... I'm excited to get mine done in the next couple years :pimp:
but first I want to get my other arm done.

I have nearly all the sensitive parts everyone is talking about done, in hindsight nothing wasn’t really that bad. If I had to do any of my tatts again I would with no hesitation. I have a big chest piece, and I do remember it being intense over the sternum. When the needle was going dead center, I could feel my whole esophagus rattling like a damn muffler :lol:

No type of leg work yet, but the thought of getting anything across the shin bones makes me scared af lol

During my chest work, pain felt like it was shooting out my nipple holes when he got in the areola areas

Back
Top Bottom