***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Lost a lot of respect for Oscar. Used to be a big fan of his work.

How are you going to steal a design from another artist and then call him insecure for calling you out lmao.

Big difference between an artist and a tattooer.

Good to see this post get more attention

Oscar was phenomenal when he was still in Sweden as an 18 year old. Soon as he moved to Bang Bang his worked turned to **** and probably charges twice as more.

Depends on what you like. Although color will make it pop more, the black and grey will give it a more dramatic effect. Assuming the artist does great work
Usually black and grey, but feel like most artists who do great irezumi incorporate color in some way

Oscar was phenomenal when he was still in Sweden as an 18 year old. Soon as he moved to Bang Bang his worked turned to **** and probably charges twice as more.

My artist (guy on the right arm) used to work for bang bang.

He said he hated working there.

They don't allow too much artist creative freedom and also their artist are not allowed to do any guest work for any studio. He quit and moved back to Korea

New piece

PXL_20220319_230923736.jpg

My artist (guy on the right arm) used to work for bang bang.

He said he hated working there.

They don't allow too much artist creative freedom and also their artist are not allowed to do any guest work for any studio. He quit and moved back to Korea

Dont allow the artists creative freedom? How and why do they do this. Doesnt even make sense, what if thats what the client wants or like…what do they limit. Weird af.

Got an opportunity to get a sleeve from Rodrigo Melo

Also considering Erick Lynch:

What yall think?

My left full sleeve/chest piece is from Rodrigo like 8 years ago. Still lools as bright and colorful as back then. He works quick af also but is a bit heavy handed. My boy recently got his whole back and arm done by Rodrigo as well last year. Hes great man.

My left full sleeve/chest piece is from Rodrigo like 8 years ago. Still lools as bright and colorful as back then. He works quick af also but is a bit heavy handed. My boy recently got his whole back and arm done by Rodrigo as well last year. Hes great man.
Ended up booking with jimmyspnyc from Sena Tattoo for one sleeve, Rodrigo for the other

Going to Korea this October.

Thinking about getting a leg sleeve but idk how that'll look cause my thighs are big as hell lol

Love this style .

Chronic Ink in Canada has dudes who've mastered the illustrative Chinese style. So hard to find someone in the U.S. that does the same thing

Going to Korea this October.

Thinking about getting a leg sleeve but idk how that'll look cause my thighs are big as hell lol

get it fam! bigger thighs just mean more canvas space.

you planning on banging out the leg sleeve in one day/sitting? i got a 3/4ths leg sleeve done a few years ago and that joint took three separate appointments for a total of ~24 hours. each session took a toll on me. my energy was DONE after each one. i couldn't imagine walking around and doing touristy stuff after :lol:

yeah get it dude, no difference than anywhere else imo.

idk the longest I ever sat for a session, maybe like 8 hours with a couple breaks to go to the bar to take shots. :lol:

get it fam! bigger thighs just mean more canvas space.

you planning on banging out the leg sleeve in one day/sitting? i got a 3/4ths leg sleeve done a few years ago and that joint took three separate appointments for a total of ~24 hours. each session took a toll on me. my energy was DONE after each one. i couldn't imagine walking around and doing touristy stuff after :lol:

honestly idk. im going to be in Korea for 2 weeks and i dont want to spend all my time there getting a tattoo when I can be exploring LOL

Went to liquour store and ran into my tat guy… almost booked a appointment for next week. And he is booked til sept. But been having trouble thinking of the right piece and spot to put it on for monthssss. Cant get it right bcz the main areas are tatted already..

Gonna finish up my sleeve next month. Been ready to start my other arm and already have the concept and ideas of how I want it done. It’s gonna be black/gray realism.

I’ve been following a handful of artist, even my artist now gave me some recommendations and people he knows personally who do that style, but I can’t seem to narrow it down. Is it just me or is it hard to judge black gray realism through pictures? I see a lot of artist either edit and saturate their photos way too much. A fresh tattoo with editing looks way different to when it’s healed.

I feel like a lot of these artists try too hard for the gram and tik toks, so it’s hard to judge their work

Nice. How much was that and how long did it take?

Every time my birthday hits, I always want to get new ink. I am sort of over the sleeve thing and just want little jammers here and there. I guess as I get older, I don't even give a crap what I look like. Just want to still collect tattoos here and there.

Back
Top Bottom