***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

LMAO @ "he just made the list". you have to make his list.

1. he isnt cheap
2. he has to be into your idea/concept
Yeah the list of artists that i'm considering getting work done from.. what's so funny about that??  i know it's not easy to get appointments with a lot of these artists, but i have a list of some that i will try and contact.. that's why i said list 
eyes.gif

Like I said before, Nikko probably gets hundreds of emails a day. If you arent a celeb or have deep connections, goodluck.

I woudnt even bother if youre a regular joe schmoe.

Who are considered the top biomechanical tattoo artists ?

I always wanted one of those

Last edited:
thats pretty sick... im leaning towards a incredible hulk tattoo... just trying to find some right pics though.. whole forearm
I was thinking about one when I get big from all this gym activity but being sickle cell anemic ruins any plans I have of ever gaining weight.

Got this about 3 weeks ago. 

I really like this one!

Thanks for posting this... i'm looking to get work done, but i need to find the right artist.. he jusst made the list of possible people.. i seen you mention "when i am rich" is this dude really expensive ? 
I havent checked his price but I can't imagine him being cheap. I said when I am rich because his waiting list is ridiculous. I think you need to book him 2 years in advance. Not sure but I guarantee its over a year. Also I have been trying to get to Hannah Aitchison. I call her studio complaining that she never answers. They said she gets over 500 emails a day. I tried for over a year continuously. I fwd three different ideas to her 4 times a day at one point (12 emails a day). And I got NOTHING back. For these famous artist there is no chance of even getting through to them without a connection. How do you think these rappers get an appointment in a few weeks and everyone else has to wait in a 16 month waiting list?

Still try, but don't hold your breath.

My advice is make connections with someone with an up an coming artist who is gaining recognition. My current artist is somewhat famous and he keeps getting popular. That way I have connections to a really good artist who can squeeze me in even though he is "booked for the next couple months"

Last edited:
I had to put this up cause this is simply amazing. Lucku Olelo from Hawaii. I still want to get tattooed by him since Mandy Garcia seems to have fallen off the earth but he's more up my alley anyways.

d0feb7d0fafa11e2b20922000aeb0b52_7.jpg

^Nikki Norberg is one of my favorite artist. I am friends with him on fb but he never answered my message. Easily in my top 5. I like him more than Nikko Hurtado

Need some input guys, I wanna turn my right arm where I have 2 big tattoos into a half sleeve and bring them together, I just don't know how, I need something to fill in the space . Any opinions and help is appreciated

These are my tatts

Any opinions :nerd:

thats pretty sick... im leaning towards a incredible hulk tattoo... just trying to find some right pics though.. whole forearm
I was thinking about one when I get big from all this gym activity but being sickle cell anemic ruins any plans I have of ever gaining weight.
Got this about 3 weeks ago. 
I really like this one!
Thanks for posting this... i'm looking to get work done, but i need to find the right artist.. he jusst made the list of possible people.. i seen you mention "when i am rich" is this dude really expensive ? 
I havent checked his price but I can't imagine him being cheap. I said when I am rich because his waiting list is ridiculous. I think you need to book him 2 years in advance. Not sure but I guarantee its over a year. Also I have been trying to get to Hannah Aitchison. I call her studio complaining that she never answers. They said she gets over 500 emails a day. I tried for over a year continuously. I fwd three different ideas to her 4 times a day at one point (12 emails a day). And I got NOTHING back. For these famous artist there is no chance of even getting through to them without a connection. How do you think these rappers get an appointment in a few weeks and everyone else has to wait in a 16 month waiting list?

Still try, but don't hold your breath.

My advice is make connections with someone with an up an coming artist who is gaining recognition. My current artist is somewhat famous and he keeps getting popular. That way I have connections to a really good artist who can squeeze me in even though he is "booked for the next couple months"
this is my most recent one, its the hulk

Last edited:
Whats the point of a hulk tattoo if you arent gonna get it in green.
same thing I thought, but everyone knows its the hulk.  Some old lady stopped me at the gym and complimented my Hulk tat, I was surprised.

But as much as I want the color, I figured the artist would know best.  He just wasnt confident that the green color would look good being blended with black skin.  But I'm ok with it, I like it as is.  My next tat is going to be the joker, I might have to get that colored so it doesnt look like I got a homeless dude tatted on me

What's the relevance of The Hulk to you? Just a fan of the character?

And as much as I think the Hulk is an odd tattoo to get, Thanos is even more of a doozy to me.

Back
Top Bottom