***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

sooperhooper - yeah man, we worked together in Canada a few months ago when that piece was done and it was done from a black and white photo and he just added the color where he saw fit. He's an amazing artist. I had the honor of tattooing him a few times and he's one of the best dudes. He does get a ton of emails and is super busy right now painting for an art show in a few months.
On another note, I'll be at the San Jose/San Fran convention in October, working with Grime, Henry and Todd Noble and have a few appointments open (one on Saturday, one on Sunday). [email protected] if interested.
B

Off topic, but I haven't seen ur sn in years :wow:
If I remember correctly, I bought a pair of Heinys off u?

Some fully healed angles. (hi-res pics coming soon.)

Good looking Fong haha. It hurt a ton, last session was 3 hours since he had to touch up a few spots basically anywhere on my arm that needed it.

[COLOR=#red]Want to get this done.....Need to talk with my tat artist as to if its artistically doable tat[/COLOR]

Started my first tattoo today and did a 3 hour session. I'm not even going to front but once that needle touched me I felt like tapping out, the wrist ain't no joke. more forearm is swollen and its still burning. Probably have 3-4 more sessions between both arms left. Thanks to Picasso, Fongstarr, illmatikal and anyone that helped me with the questions I had.

Last edited:
^^^ good #%^* . I need to get some new ink it's be a while. Just gotta wait for this tan to go away

Good looking fam

Vespo, who did you go to? Rodrigo? Look good man.

If it was haha did you mention me?

Thanks, I didn't go with him because he was booked a while, I did mention you before we even started talking about appointments. Thanks again for all the help.

Yeah I went July 30th and my last appointment was suppose to be November but he had a cancellation that I took this past Sunday. He said he really wanted to finish my piece cause it was the first koi sleeve he has done with 2 black koi's. Gonna go in with some of his other clients for a photoshoot for his new book.

Who did you go to?

I went to David Sena who actually used to work at Rodrigo's shop. David also did Mayimbe's body suit. Congrats on being in that book too :smokin

Back
Top Bottom