***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Just got this done as a start to my sleeve.. Time is my sons birthday 11:27. Some nice work in here

Got quoted a grand for 2 roses from Fred Flores.

I'll admit maybe I'm outta the loop as i haven't gotten any work done in the last 8-9 years but geez. That seems extremely pricey to me.

I've reached out to some other artists and haven't gotten any other responses back yet but is this basically what I am going to encounter with most artists nowadays?

Or is he just a one off case.

I've seen some great work posted int his thread. I'll definitely be going back through a lot of these pages.

Got started on my first Monday  night with Thomas Hooper.  Only a 2 hour session to start but got a decent bit (to me at least) of lining done.  Next appointment is in March, will be finishing up the lining and getting started on shading.

Ok I can finally accept Jun Cha's photography makes everything look better and while he still is great He's not even the best in the me lowridertattoo line of artists.. I put Noah minuskin above him for sure.

Just got my first tattoo. Not gonna lie it hurt a lot more than I was expecting haha but overall was a fun experience and I'm happy with the outcome. Artist @glendalebully

Question for anyone who has had experience with the more popular artist...

I've made contact several times about setting up consultations and appointments but I haven't had anything set in stone...should I continue pestering or should I trust that they are taking care of things?

Question for anyone who has had experience with the more popular artist...

I've made contact several times about setting up consultations and appointments but I haven't had anything set in stone...should I continue pestering or should I trust that they are taking care of things?
From my experience persistence pays off.  Popular artists get tons of calls and emails from people trying to get work done and others that just want to explore the idea of getting a tattoo; I wouldn't expect them to be "taking care of things" due to this.  Obviously you don't want to go overboard on contacting them too often.

Finally finished my piece from George campise at warhorse tattoo in Berkeley - really nice chill dude and the shop is impeccably clean

This is when I started this early 2015

Shading on the snake, still pretty red

And yesterday got the helmet finished, fresh and terrible pic but you get the idea

Still the best sleeve ever IMO:
 Still the most flawless sleeve I've ever seen to this day. The intricacy, detail and flow is mind numbing. The slight use of orange fits perfectly and the placement of the eye is nothing short of genius. If tattoos weren't frowned upon in society, this piece would be in an art museum

Still the best sleeve ever IMO:

Still the most flawless sleeve I've ever seen to this day. The intricacy, detail and flow is mind numbing. The slight use of orange fits perfectly and the placement of the eye is nothing short of genius. If tattoos weren't frowned upon in society, this piece would be in an art museum

What artist did that?

Had the second to last session tightening up things on my right sleeve, I couldn't be happier. My artist put this teaser on his Instagram page.

Back
Top Bottom