***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Anyone good with photoshop? hit up an artist to design a piece but he wasnt interested. All the elements of what i want are on their IG but of course are already tattooed and not clearly laid out .

fong helped me with a piece couple years back. Appreciate it btw. Dope pieces in here love checkkng it out.

Been itching for a new one but the artist not wanting to design it for me threw a monkey wrench but i understand why he couldnt do it. Anyone with PS skill willing to take a look let me know.

also in terms of that appointment stuff... being professional should always be the main thing.Having some friends who work in the field showed me that at the end of the day theyre getting paid pretty well, and can afford to lose a guy here or there . but generally speaking yeah at least a text day of or any type of confirmation.

Anyone in here from the Northeast by any chance? Thinking about commemorating my graduation with an ode to my life via tattoo.

I'm in Massachusetts but might end up in DC to work. Any recommended artists would be appreciated. Not looking for color but might entertain it.

Anyone good with photoshop? hit up an artist to design a piece but he wasnt interested. All the elements of what i want are on their IG but of course are already tattooed and not clearly laid out .

fong helped me with a piece couple years back. Appreciate it btw. Dope pieces in here love checkkng it out.

Been itching for a new one but the artist not wanting to design it for me threw a monkey wrench but i understand why he couldnt do it. Anyone with PS skill willing to take a look let me know.

also in terms of that appointment stuff... being professional should always be the main thing.Having some friends who work in the field showed me that at the end of the day theyre getting paid pretty well, and can afford to lose a guy here or there . but generally speaking yeah at least a text day of or any type of confirmation.

Are you still planning to go to him? I would find someone else who would be willing to create a custom piece for you.

This sounds like one of those too many ideas jampacked into one tattoo kinda thing. What exactly do you want?

they super trash for this. Has no intentions of tatting me. I get what she’s saying, truly. But the money don’t matter apparently, the fact I waited 6 months don’t matter either. Smh

Meh, idk. I never had an appointment 6 months out so I feel for you there, but also not every one of my sessions have ever had a reminder call/text whatever, and honestly (as cubanink said) I dont think its particularly necessary either. You made the appointment, these artists have multiple appointments a day. Even with an assistant, idk why they would need to courtesy call. Would be nice though.

Anyone in here from the Northeast by any chance? Thinking about commemorating my graduation with an ode to my life via tattoo.

I'm in Massachusetts but might end up in DC to work. Any recommended artists would be appreciated. Not looking for color but might entertain it.
Been in the Northeast for 4 years. Haven't found any that I like. Jesse Rix from NH is mad talented but only does color work. Carl Grace works sometimes at Boston Tattoo Company but I feel like his work has fallen off.

This has been the message from all decent local artists lately.. ‘books closed’ ‘I’m extra picky with who I work with’ ‘only doing micro portraits’ etc etc... none of these folks are rocks stars

example
1B9B73F0-C3C5-426F-B02C-076826ADE925.jpeg

With summer approaching what SPF lotion you guys using on your tats? Come April my whole arm will be tatted. Wanna save my tat all I can.

With summer approaching what SPF lotion you guys using on your tats? Come April my whole arm will be tatted. Wanna save my tat all I can.
Wear long sleeves. Seriously. I mean you can use any SPF lotion and it will help to a degree but if the sun is over a 100 degrees, it can do damage with time. I have tattoos that are now 10 years old and they look okay considering but mostly cause I lived in SF where the sun is doesn't get that hot. But you can always get touch ups in time and I am at the point in life where I like a more dated tattoo than a fresh one. Shows that it has some age and history rather than all of the tattoos being freshies.

I have a bodysuit. I try to protect everything. But don't over think it. Just buy whatever spf and wear long sleeves. My body is an investment so I tend to wear L/S shirts all summer and I stay away from beaches and pools.

Has anyone delt we a fresh tat and the vaccine? Looks like my timeline would be, first shot, couple weeks later my tat, finally my second shot a day after I get the tat done.

**** is fire b. You constantly shave your legs after the tat heals? If so what's the routine?

**** is fire b. You constantly shave your legs after the tat heals? If so what's the routine?
Wassup bro. I personally dont because its been cold but now that short short season is here lol, i trim in shower with body trimmer. At first idgaf if grown hair. But one time i went to get a piece on leg and artist said, lemme shave her mustache off(piece i got on leg) got the trimmn now lol

Empire tattoo Boston looked like good work

Timeless Ink in Everett got some good artists for blk/white

Screenshot_20210410-130609_Instagram.jpg

Thinking about getting something very similar to this for my first tattoo in black/grey

Anyone ever been to highline in nyc? Was looking at them.

Not sure exactly where I want this but I was thinking my left tricep. Thoughts?

I just had my second kid and wanted to go get something quick done. Called my shop and the artist with the shortest wait is at 8 months. :sick: I’m in Philly suburbs and it’s a good shape but nothing crazy.

May have to hit the “walk in” spot. :lol:

Forearem but that is me. Leg is a pretty big surface area and having a small to medium size portrait.

Back
Top Bottom