Official tax refund thread vol. for the 2015 tax year

Turbo tax is step by step guys. It'll ask you questions. You answer them. It'll either go to the next question or make you fill some stuff out accordingly. It's not hard. Jus make sure you have all the paper work. You can always start and come back to it. It'll save ya spot...

Yeah the way my parents were raised they basically assumed taxes are a difficult and long process that they couldn't do themselves. These companies hire regular *** people off the street to copy and paste your w-2 to the irs, you don't need any type of education for it. There's even a turbo tax app man, our people have to get hip to the times and stop giving away their money because they don't trust themselves
The fact the people truly believe H&R Block has actual tax professionals is sickening. Just like you said they are regular people that are just brought in for the tax season and learn how to input your w2 info a few weeks before tax season. Scam people out of their money.

Like others have said turbo tax is extremely simple you cant mess it up. Go step by step, dont lie and take your time.

Last edited:
Might give turbo tax a try. How should I go about doing my taxes with two W2 from different jobs? I claimed 2 in both of them. Any tips
Turbo tax allows u to put in multiple w2's
It's really easy
It's easier than that damn commercial they been showing
Like a kid can do it
Trust me

I use free tax USA.
smokin.gif
Thats who I used to, I wouldn't recommend em for first timers lol. Not nearly as friendly as TT and H&R.

The only way I'd ever pay someone to do my taxes for me is if my financial situation was complicated enough to warrant it.

I'd wager that 90% off people aren't in that situation, myself included. You're throwing money away by not doing it yourself....literally takes an hour at the most if you're the "average" American.

Never did my own taxes afraid I was gon "mess up" so use Turbo Tax bros?

Yeah man just try it, it's so easy you'll tell yourself "nah no way that's all I had to do" :lol: it's self explanatory just have your w-2's and fill in the blanks

Last edited:
Unless your tax situation is hella complicated then use turbo tax. Been using it for free for a few years, too easy :smokin

It literally doesn't letter you mess up u less you either type in the wrong numbers or straight up lie...

It goes "look at box 1 on W2 and write what it say"... That's literally it... In complete serious, a trained monkey could do it...

It is IMPOSSIBLE to mess up on Turbo Tax unless you lie or are too incompetent to copy numbers...

for real though share this info with all your people NT

the way they brainwashed our people into thinking taxes is some deep thing they are incapable of completing is wack a f

Fasho homies
pimp.gif
I usually get a lil over $6k back with the lady I been using last few years hopefully nothin changes 

It literally doesn't letter you mess up u less you either type in the wrong numbers or straight up lie...

It goes "look at box 1 on W2 and write what it say"... That's literally it... In complete serious, a trained monkey could do it...

It is IMPOSSIBLE to mess up on Turbo Tax unless you lie or are too incompetent to copy numbers...

Saying a trained monkey could do it is spot on. That's essentially what the "tax pros" at brick and mortar locations are. :lol:

Hell, we had a situation where they screwed up our taxes and left over 1k on the table. Luckily the IRS caught the mistake and amended the return. Still didn't get a refund though SMH.

for real though share this info with all your people NT

the way they brainwashed our people into thinking taxes is some deep thing they are incapable of completing is wack a f

This...

I mean if you got multiple mortgages, multiple kids and whatnot I'm sure it can be complicated... But if you single there is no reason to pay anyone :lol:...

Just filed my taxes on TT and they were already accepted by the IRS today. When can I expect dat direct deposit? :lol:
I need my money pronto :lol:

Still waiting on my school to send my 1098 :smh:

Also if you make less than $31k, qualify for EITC or were in the military and had an AGI of less than $62k you can use TurboTax Freedom Edition... Its free for Fed & State returns

Still waiting on my school to send my 1098
mean.gif

Also if you make less than $31k, qualify for EITC or were in the military and had an AGI of less than $62k you can use TurboTax Freedom Edition... Its free for Fed & State returns
where is that at on the site?

Back
Top Bottom