Official Terrible Movies Thread!!!

Professional marksman can’t kill Uma multiple times? Clean shots at they miss her with guns or knives. Again, **** those movies. I don’t remember much because I don’t like them but I keep thinking about the scene when Vivica could have easily killed her but kept missing conveniently.
I understand your rationale, even Uma punching her casket open 6ft under dirt is unrealistic *** hell, but it's a movie that doesn't play to realism. Plus, the story is fire.

Also, The Bride was an assassin too. She just so happened to end up the best one.

I’m a huge Office fan but I didn’t even see that one. Dinner For Schmucks comes to mind. Great cast and awful movie. His Netflix show Space Force was also awful. I couldn’t believe how bad that was.

I’m a huge Office fan but I didn’t even see that one. Dinner For Schmucks comes to mind. Great cast and awful movie. His Netflix show Space Force was also awful. I couldn’t believe how bad that was.

Dinner for Schmucks has actually grown on me. I find Jemaine Clement’s character hilarious.

Do u like the UK version?

Come to think of it.

**** Armageddon.

no way in hell we supposed to be savin the damn world an imma watch you smash my daughter.

Ben lucky he made “The Town” because Gone Girl and Justice League was both bubble-guts.

Damn, I loved Gone Girl.

Never watched the UK Office. When I finally decided to watch it, it was off Netflix. Haven’t looked for it since.

My girl took me to see “The light house” with William Defoe back befor rona, and I fell asleep in the theaters, next thing I know I wake up, someone is smashing a mermaid, and I’m just like c’mon now, kinda **** is this. Walked out feeling mitigated 😂😂😂

My girl took me to see “The light house” with William Defoe back befor rona, and I fell asleep in the theaters, next thing I know I wake up, someone is smashing a mermaid, and I’m just like c’mon now, kinda **** is this. Walked out feeling mitigated 😂😂😂

TBH, I probably wasn’t going to see this before but the smashing mermaid thing has me intrigued now...

Mermaids need love too
giphy (4) (4).gif

Back
Top Bottom