OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Wonder what was Kenard's motive for getting Omar compared to everyone else, who he struck fear in.

He also saw Omar run up on Michael days after jumping out the window and busting his leg.

So Kennard sees this supposedly mythical dude all raggedy looking, dragging his leg which left him unimpressed. He knew how important it was for Omar to get got so he probably figured it was no problem making a name for himself.

New series up on Showtime everybody should check out called "The Chi". Season starts in Jan, but they've already put up episode one. They have the chick that played the female cop, Kima, in it.

Have to wonder what makes Omar this glorified superhero knowing he could have gotten got all this time.

Also what's the differences between Bubbles and the mentally ill guy in the closing scene of the show?

Wire heads....

came across this while watching Coming to America.

bottom left, isnt that the chick that was bringing Cutty plates at the gym?

34FC21B5-5551-40BB-8FAE-8A2F9039ABB1.png

then, is this F. Gary Gray?
(bottom center)

7CCBEC99-D9C8-435D-9377-FC5119DA777A.png

Wire heads....

came across this while watching Coming to America.

bottom left, isnt that the chick that was bringing Cutty plates at the gym?

then, is this F. Gary Gray?
(bottom center)

Yeah, that's him.

I don't know about the chick, but I do know that Frankie Faison was in both Coming to America and The Wire.

I know enough has all been said about season 2, but I love the pairings and team ups if gives us. Bunk and Freeman together is a great combo. Bunk just showed up wearing his lacrosse sweatshirt and sweatpants to the detail :rofl:

McNulty finally back with the team :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Just finished rewatching season 1 since I can't stand to watch TWD anymore.

Bout to start on season 2, aka the best season, :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom