OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

3>1>4>2>5.

The timing when I first discovered the show(Season 4) probably clouds my judgement of it, but this is how I'll rank them after my last rewatch.

I'm going to buy it next time I order from Amazon

All the Pieces Matter by Jonathan Abrams.

Last edited:
I'm actively not looking forward to the newspaper storyline in season 5.

One thing that I did like about was when there was a profile done for the "serial killer" and it described McNulty to a T. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

One of my favorite scenes.. I remember watching it for the first time and when Avon dropped the "He a man today"
giphy.gif

Sorry if its in the thread not tryna read spoilers...but where can i watch for free? Anywhere without Kodi etc?

Yall making me want to rewatch but im so far behind on shows its hard to find time. Still fighting thru breaking bad and its been a struggle at times. I dont see how anyone could say its better than the wire.

God damn... Stringer got played so badly by Clay.

I almost feel bad for him.

Avon really nailed Stringer perfectly. Not smart enough for the legitimate business world, not hard enough for the game. What a character.

Yall making me want to rewatch but im so far behind on shows its hard to find time. Still fighting thru breaking bad and its been a struggle at times. I dont see how anyone could say its better than the wire.

Breaking Bad was good, but not ****in with this. I've heard ppl put it #2 but never over this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom