OFFICIAL THREAD AIR PENNY 2 BLACK/COPPER

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Got mine in the mail early today...good looks Rapido...
pimp.gif
they look clean as *@+@ in person...I'm happy wit the purchase....leather is
pimp.gif
...good quality on the shoe...nice sole....

Came in the mail today, big props to Rapido

Paid 170 shipped for mine and they will be shipped out to me on Wednesday. I will post pics when they get here! They are smoking and you know whats funn is thepeople who are trash talking these now....wait until the foamposites release then the value of these will hit the roof becuase then everyone will want theirpenny collection to have these. I love it. 170 today=300 tomorrow. Funny thing is I have many hoh releases and I haven't sold one pair to date. I just likeem so much I couldnt think of selling them back. These are crack!

nice to see people getting their pairs
pimp.gif

What up Grizz,nice p/u
pimp.gif

all pairs I picked up on saturday and sunday were shipped yesterday
wink.gif

I like the whole "Copper" idea with the Penny's. Especially how nike is not over doin it. I'ma have to pass though.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Paid 170 shipped for mine and they will be shipped out to me on Wednesday. I will post pics when they get here! They are smoking and you know whats funn is the people who are trash talking these now....wait until the foamposites release then the value of these will hit the roof becuase then everyone will want their penny collection to have these. I love it. 170 today=300 tomorrow. Funny thing is I have many hoh releases and I haven't sold one pair to date. I just like em so much I couldnt think of selling them back. These are crack!

martin.jpg

You MUST Be Smokin On That OoooWeee With My Dude Martin.... These Shoes Won't Even Come Close To The $300 Resell Mark.....EVER
indifferent.gif

^
laugh.gif
got my pair in today and all I can say is that these are 100x better in person
pimp.gif
Good lookin out Joe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^To much, theyre on sites and ebay for $220.
Even less if you can find a connect in HOH

This is true also, hit up rapido, onlymjs, or upandcoming im sure they will be able to help you out. (Tip them of course). Boxtag says retail is $150 but Ialso heard $145.

retail is $145.was at HOHNY this morning.they still have plenty of pairs in different sizes.some are done though.

Originally Posted by Niketalk

This is true also, hit up rapido, onlyhohs, or upandcoming im sure they will be able to help you out. (Tip them of course). Boxtag says retail is $150 but I also heard $145.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by Niketalk

This is true also, hit up rapido, onlyhohs, or upandcoming im sure they will be able to help you out. (Tip them of course). Boxtag says retail is $150 but I also heard $145.
nerd.gif

another failed attempt by my daughter to be in the "IN" group on NT who "ARE" NT lol Ima stop

smh.gif
Yeah stop before you get banned. No need for e-ego's my man. Fam recognizes fam, and that's all there is to it.

Props to those helping out -- nice to see the love spread across the forums.

Back
Top Bottom