Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

On brighter news, VM had 20 percent off clearance clothes and back wall shoes as of yesterday. On the back wall didnt notice much. Did see a pair of KD3 though for i think 60. Had a FSR of black kobe 7s and KD v n7 (both dont get the discount though)

The people talking crap about passes are the same ones sending me private messages and buying the ES Passes 

Do not be fooled by them saying crap - only to discourage you from having a pass - They want all passes for themselves

PASSES ARE STILL HERE - dont let this chance pass u by - June will have plenty heat to copp

Doubtful. Others, myself included have given them to members for free before.

Anyways, my buddy confirmed he will be sending me them on wednesday/Thursday. To those that PM'd me last time, I will send it to you again. For others who didnt, feel free to PM me and I will send it for Free. It's good until the end of the week.

The people talking crap about passes are the same ones sending me private messages and buying the ES Passes 

Do not be fooled by them saying crap - only to discourage you from having a pass - They want all passes for themselves

PASSES ARE STILL HERE - dont let this chance pass u by - June will have plenty heat to copp
Doubtful. Others, myself included have given them to members for free before.

Anyways, my buddy confirmed he will be sending me them on wednesday/Thursday. To those that PM'd me last time, I will send it to you again. For others who didnt, feel free to PM me and I will send it for Free. It's good until the end of the week.[/qu

By Ferndaburn......

I doubt that as well, def. not me. You may be right that a lot may come out in June, but your pass is for a date not the whole month. So the date you have on your pass, may not be the same for the heat you are so called talking about. Nice try buddy, great advertising skills.

Last edited:
Wow just got back from Cuba and i come on to check this forum and find out ppl are selling passes.. What the heck that **** is wak.

Just a heads up for some of you cats asking and/or selling ES passes. They monitor NT, so if they notice a higher than usual volume of traffic from a particular group - you can expect that group to be cut off.

THIS

I used to work a Vmills back in the day and I know for a fact that Nike ES and VM managers skim through the NT Toronto thread. :smh: at people trying to sell ES passes.

Earlier this month the request for passes was getting ridiculous in here. But I kept the comments to myself, sadly there's no mods that visit here to regulate that ****. Offering a pass (for free) and directing those interested to PM is one thing. But the regular requests looking for one, and now cats blatantly selling is over doing it. :smh:

and THIS.

seems like thats all people care about now. Props to teruotokyo for always looking out for NT members.

Damn you guys are getting cut throat in here ! First off you always get like 5 passes per fam, I only always use one. What do you do with the others ? I usually give them away, but I never hit up no one for paper ! Never ! My girl works at a catholic school board and we get them every march every year !

Guys how much did the black toes retail over at loop ? I saw one posted that he bought a pair from them.

Last edited:
This whole ES pass talk needs to be done with now. Unless someone is offering to give away passes, don't ask for one.

so uhh... a new Nike Outlet is gonna open in Milton. J. Crew Factory, Polo Factory and some others as well. Scheduled to open in August.

Getting some in possibly for this coming week, I'll send it to all the ones I sent to last time if/when I do get it. Been noticing a few people just signing up only to ask for passes, sorry but you're not getting one. I figured this forum was meant for people to help out eachother, so I don't see why people who only ask for passes should benefit when they provide nothing back. 

ty for last time eh.

Forgot to post this yesterday, but Proper Reserve seems to have the Black Grape V's in.

for those still looking for a pair of Grape Vs, SVP Scarborough has one sz 11.5 left as of closing tonight (Sunday)...199.99...

it's a customer hold that no one came to claim.

teruotokyo and ferndaburn - thanks to both of you for previously providing the passes.

DiPlOmAt TDOt - you should definitely be the mod for the Canada part of NT.

INFAMOUS- Thanks for that pic regarding the black grapes. I never heard of that place before, it's good to know about places I never been to before.

Don't always posted on here but been a Toronto sneakerhead for a long time. NT has always been like a fam. A bunch of random dudes that just have a love for sneakers. The Toronto scene has just exploded with a bunch of people falling into the hype and buying to sell rather than because they actually like shoes. The dude selling ES passes...thats next level...SMH...like stealing from your brother. 

teruotokyo and ferndaburn - thanks to both of you for previously providing the passes.

DiPlOmAt TDOt - you should definitely be the mod for the Canada part of NT.

INFAMOUS- Thanks for that pic regarding the black grapes. I never heard of that place before, it's good to know about places I never been to before.

No worries, always glad to help.
I've always considered Dip Tdot the unofficial Canada forum mod. lol
Appreciate the pic as well, have a friend who wants them.

Last edited:
WTF is going on here lol? I regularly put out passes to those who been requesting, but y'all OD'ing in here. If you're on my email list, I already got you for next week and most of June. 

Anyway, stopped by Dixie Outlet Mall's Footlocker and was surprised to see a FSR of these joints for $60

Not a bad deal for one of the comfiest kicks of 2012

In past years I've never been one who cared about getting shoe releases early. Recently I've been hearing a lot of bad things about sellers with Jordan Brand sneakers weeks/months before the actual drop day. Just something to think about....

Back
Top Bottom