Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So nike toronto twitter gave a link to nike Canada stores and there is one listed in eaton centre, has this always been here or is this new? I haven't been to ec in many yrs.

They had a Nike Store for quite a bit and it closed and renovated to a Nike Running Store about...1 or 2 years ago?

Any updates from the ES this week?
Nothing much on the shelves really, but these 2 deals stand out as pretty good.

Lebron X Low Mint & Citrus Colourways $104 (Approx 10 pairs in Random Sizes)

KD V Elite Superhero $114 (Approx 5 or 6 pairs in Random Sizes)

I would expect them to be restocking the shelves with half boxes every day as they clear out their older stuff.  

Didn't expect the Playoffs to go quick at ES, warranting wristbands. Good thing I didn't go. :lol:

everything at adidas is 50% off, some decent deals there in general. I think it's the same on the website if anyone was looking for any adidas gear.

Last edited:
appreciate it, is this the store on queen?
It's definitely the store on queen but I think it's at yonge and dundas too.

They had some nice stuff at the one on queen though, it was fairly busy when I went in today. I actually ended up getting the camo bears for a steal. 

Last edited:
So nike toronto twitter gave a link to nike Canada stores and there is one listed in eaton centre, has this always been here or is this new? I haven't been to ec in many yrs.
It's a Nike Running location, so don't expect JB, sigs, foams, etc.

Any info on the Lebron X EXT QS "brown Suede". Also herd the RSVP is R.I.P?
Nike TO and HOH should be getting them, nike will probably do RSVP or wristbands, RSVP system isn't confirmed done with.

Anyone know if the firecracker sb pack will be releasing anywhere?
try adrift, they usually receive nike sb stuff. or try bluetile on college, they also get some sb models. i haven't heard anything definitive so i'd advise to call beforehand to avoid going there for nothing.

What's up guys, what's going on with the lebrons this weekend. It's not looking good for us here ! HOH said no, mom and pops say nah, Nike ain't saying nada ??? I am clues less here ! Someone pls shed some light !

toronto is not receiving the hazelnut ext X...which is odd. 

Yea spoke to a guy that works there, they will be closing next weekend and possibly relocating in 3-5 years :/ smh what a shame. Don't expect hazlenuts in Toronto either, they are a QS and US retail is $250 so $300+ here if we even get them.

I heard only one place got denims here, HOH got 10 pairs. They had ppl camped out since Thursday ! I hate getting shafted, we get the rough end !

Back
Top Bottom