Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Welp, got a little lucky. After missing out on the Inspiration 9s this weekend, they popped up on sportchek.ca. I think 2 pairs for every size, managed to get one of the two size 10s.

Got to use my 10% off code as well. Sign up for their newsletter for 10% off. Came to $27 in savings, plus free shipping (over $99) so it's worth it.

Last edited:
Have a look on Kijiji lol

Welp, got a little lucky. After missing out on the Inspiration 9s this weekend, they popped up on sportchek.ca. I think 2 pairs for every size, managed to get one of the two size 10s.

Got to use my 10% off code as well. Sign up for their newsletter for 10% off. Came to $27 in savings, plus free shipping (over $99) so it's worth it.
damn, bigfooters and smallfooters take advantage of this stock. sizes 7, 7.5, 14, 15 and 16 available from sportchek

Repped! A buddy was still looking for the Kobe's I think he picked up the last size 10. Thanks for the lookout kareem.

Repped! A buddy was still looking for the Kobe's I think he picked up the last size 10. Thanks for the lookout kareem.
The 10% off also works on top of the BOGO 50% offer they have on certain shoes....although  the Kobes only count as the first shoe

Last edited:
anybody know if the air jordan 1 ajko pack is coming to toronto? Its supposedly releasing on the 15th.

Not sure on sizes but saw the carbon flightposite at FTL SQ1 last Friday. Call them and check.

Thanks for the headsup, will check tomorrow.

@gotzgame I'm under the impression that stores are sold out, that's why I've been checking out the resellers. Of course I'd rather buy from store than second hand. I was just wondering though if people think that the resell value of them, which looks to be around 320-350 will decrease. Not sure how desired these shoes are...

Thanks for the headsup, will check tomorrow.

@gotzgame I'm under the impression that stores are sold out, that's why I've been checking out the resellers. Of course I'd rather buy from store than second hand. I was just wondering though if people think that the resell value of them, which looks to be around 320-350 will decrease. Not sure how desired these shoes are...
Na some of the Footlockers still have,  Vaughan Mills had past Sunday.  Go to a big Footlocker and see if they can stock locate it!

Yeah I did a meetup with someone towards the end of last week and he mentioned they were still available at some locations. Call around.

Heads up Nike BurOak got a sample sale going on where all the shoes on the middle rack is 49.99. They got 1 pair of volt lunaracers 3 in a sz 10.

2 pairs of Kobe 8s I believe...don't know what size...could be gone by now since I saw this guy grab them. It was a light greyish/purple colourway...never seen it before. They also got some mercurials in sz 9. some AM 90s in this red colourway with like black square patterns. They also got some jordans that i didn't pay attention to.

Last edited:

Heads up Nike BurOak got a sample sale going on where all the shoes on the middle rack is 49.99. They got 1 pair of volt lunaracers 3 in a sz 10.

2 pairs of Kobe 8s I believe...don't know what size...could be gone by now since I saw this guy grab them. It was a light greyish/purple colourway...never seen it before. They also got some mercurials in sz 9. some AM 90s in this red colourway with like black square patterns. They also got some jordans that i didn't pay attention to.

Little foot problems
dang 

samples are typically size 9 (perfect for me) and sometimes size 10. 

any confirmation of samples/new shipments at vaughn mills or toronto premium?

do you think they'll be new promos give its march break? toronto premium is advertising spring sales event starting on friday. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom