Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I know somebody else already asked, but does anybody have any idea whats going on with the floral kd's? So far HoH hasn't said anything...

Just stopped by halton hills, tons of laney 1s and asteroid foams. Laneys were 110$. Every size except 12 i think. Lots of size 10. Picked up a 10.5 for myself

So you guys think I have a good chance with those MC Trainers at VM if I stop by on Sunday? I thought they'd be gone sooner, definitely surprised there's any left at all. I'm after a size 11.5 or 12 specifically.

Just stopped by halton hills, tons of laney 1s and asteroid foams. Laneys were 110$. Every size except 12 i think. Lots of size 10. Picked up a 10.5 for myself
any special promos for their 'spring event'?

or just 20% off clearance. no other notable ball shoes in clearance, i suppose?

any special promos for their 'spring event'?

or just 20% off clearance. no other notable ball shoes in clearance, i suppose?
Nope, i dont think so, just 20% off hashwall. Notable ball shoes, i saw the akron vs miami lebron 11s for 140$ only size 7.5 left. Asked the dude and he said they got 3 pairs, 7.5, 10.5, and 12 but the decent sizes sold out on first day.

Was just at the kitchener outlet, there was a sample table, multiple colours of hyper revs, some blue lunar am90, also had a womens colourway. Mens shoes were all size 9, I picked up a pair of red/white lunar am90 (not the infrareds, they have a red tongue) and blue NM Roshes, last ones though. Also had 20% off so came out to $40 each 8). Nothing notable on the hash wall.

Was just at the kitchener outlet, there was a sample table, multiple colours of hyper revs, some blue lunar am90, also had a womens colourway. Mens shoes were all size 9, I picked up a pair of red/white lunar am90 (not the infrareds, they have a red tongue) and blue NM Roshes, last ones though. Also had 20% off so came out to $40 each
glasses.gif
. Nothing notable on the hash wall.
Damn, I hate that it's all size 9, I would have picked up a ton of stuff. Might still check out the Kitchener outlet this weekend. 

The Nike outlet has the asteroid foams for 159....They also got some jordan 28s camos in the back room. I seen guys caring them out...only telling certian people bout them.

Was just at the kitchener outlet, there was a sample table, multiple colours of hyper revs, some blue lunar am90, also had a womens colourway. Mens shoes were all size 9, I picked up a pair of red/white lunar am90 (not the infrareds, they have a red tongue) and blue NM Roshes, last ones though. Also had 20% off so came out to $40 each
glasses.gif
. Nothing notable on the hash wall.
can anybody pick me up any colorways of lunar am90 samples in size 9 for me? 

pm me if possible. i will make it mutually beneficially...

thx

Last edited:

Someone posted this on FL Instagram. Don't know if they really know or are just guessing so take it for what it's worth. Best bet is to call or go to a store today.

not all new arrivals they exclude. Fly knits, the last three LeBron 11's, Kobe 9, all retro men's and big kids Jordan's and some other junk
flyknits are eligible for 25% off. copped a pair of the new flyknit maxes. still expensive, but below sig shoe prices at least.

Small restock of the Nike Tech Fleece pants and sweaters at HOH. There was an XL and M there in the greys when I left last night at 8:40pm.
rack still looked full to me on friday evening

My wife just was walking by Queen and Spadina and caught this randomness

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/ma...E-43DA-8F38-3322E95279DF_zpsbukn4oq5.jpg.html

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/ma...1-46E2-AD50-BF77434448BD_zpslczn2xmn.jpg.html

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/ma...9-4451-BB05-9E066E32D586_zpsza31o311.jpg.html

Where the old Blockbuster use to be, shoes are in the windows of a condo office. So dude asked his friend if he could use those windows to sell overpriced kicks??? SMH (apparently there were some others as well, Barkleys and such)
"Contact only if a serious customer" What a fool.

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/ma...8-4CDF-AF07-27A2BA45A2BB_zpsous0djtc.jpg.html

Foamposite pro asteroids r at v mills, fsr 160.

Also navy volt grn griffey 1, sz 8-11, 100.

Still nothing good at the sample table

Back
Top Bottom