Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How many in here were successful with the Nike x acronymn presto release?

Not the resellers, I mean those that actually want to wear them

Got 2/3, missed out on Lavas. Olives coming in from NDC and Bamboos from DSM NY online. The Olives are the more limited of the 3, now I wonder when Haven will drop their stock.

Last edited:
How many in here were successful with the Nike x acronymn presto release?

Not the resellers, I mean those that actually want to wear them
Wanted the olives but was only able to get the bamboos XS from Kith, missed the NDC 6am drop. Still unsure about the fit, but S was sold out, so hopefully these aren't too tight.

I have a feeling I met one of you guys in the Pizzaiolo on King last night just before close. Was out drinking but I remember talking sneakers and me mentioning my handle :lol:

steal: the Nike Air More Uptempo (black with white font highlights) at Footlocker.ca for $150 for those interested. Code LKS46949 for free shipping

Maaaaaan. Been wanting this pair all summer AND they're on sale. Pissed. :smh:

Any word on potential sneakers the new Nordstrom has available? did it open today?

Fellas, long shot here - but anyone know or where to cop wool grey UB in a size 9 aside from eBay?

Thanks in advance.

looks like my air more uptempo purchase on footlocker is gonna get cancelled. Went to check order status on footlocker.ca, and it states my order could not be retrieved. Call customer service.

Check out pictures for Nordstrom. Lots of luxury designer brands but not so much notable sneakers.

Nice, gonna check out Nordstrom later. All black ultraboosts, surprised they didn't have ghost chairs all week.

Pretty much what I expected to see. This is pretty much what you'll get in designer stores here (for now).

Core black UBs are cool. I'm waiting for the triple black UBs 2.0s dropping in the fall.

Last edited:
not sure if i'm mad i missed out on the core blacks. was planning on keeping for the gym and just throwing my white XR1 to the side. oh well, many more to come in the future

Lmao, the Canadian UB hype is way too high its almost pathetic, considering the rest of the world gets so much stock. Adidas is hugely to blame for that though.

Back
Top Bottom