Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

LMAO I didn't realize how long YD is until you look in. **** goes around the WHOLE store inside.

LMAO I didn't realize how long YD is until you look in. **** goes around the WHOLE store inside.
EC is so fast. Not sure about the line now cause I couldn't see but probably 30 mins max even with 70 people in line ahead of me and you'll reach the sign ups inside already

Now wondering if I should hit up yd, guess they're slow cause they are doing it like HOH Yonge?

Last edited:
They're mostly Chinese kids that don't speak English right? When I was younger, my friends always asked me why I'm not rich like them. I told them it's because I was born here and can speak English LOL.
[/quote]

I seriously hope these kids payed for it themselves/worked for them. I know a lot of foreign students are just blowing their school money on luxuries. Buying shoes is a luxury for me, but at least I know I worked hard for them and I'm able to take care of more important things in life.

EC is so fast. Not sure about the line now cause I couldn't see but probably 30 mins max even with 70 people in line ahead of me and you'll reach the sign ups inside already

Now wondering if I should hit up yd, guess they're slow cause they are doing it like HOH Yonge?

I'd probably come now before the high school kids/ university kids come and before the mall reaches peak hours.

They're mostly Chinese kids that don't speak English right? When I was younger, my friends always asked me why I'm not rich like them. I told them it's because I was born here and can speak English LOL.

I seriously hope these kids payed for it themselves/worked for them. I know a lot of foreign students are just blowing their school money on luxuries. Buying shoes is a luxury for me, but at least I know I worked hard for them and I'm able to take care of more important things in life.[/quote]
I know a lot of people who fit this category (both friends and family) so I highly doubt it. They do this because they need to funnel money out of the country out of their parents' names.

I'm in the same boat as you. Growing up, it was the cliche story of not being able to buy what I wanted (minimum wage was under $7 back in those days LOL) so when I finished school I started making up for lost time. I am now older and (slightly) more responsible. Just got engaged and bought a house so looks like sneakers will be taking a back seat once again.

I thought it was only me i go to yd and see like 16-18 year old Asian kids with loubs on and of white mcm bags and I'm just like how then they proceed to hop on the ttc it just funny tbh

Last edited:
F these raffles man. No way I'm standing in line w/ 50+ ppl 
laugh.gif

Could not even do the true blue raffle at yd because they decided that even if you don't care for the yeezys your going to stand in that stupid line

Could not even do the true blue raffle at yd because they decided that even if you don't care for the yeezys your going to stand in that stupid line
In line at yd rn, guessing no matter what you're entering for, the line will get you to all the raffles then I'm assuming...

Last edited:

Yeah, one girl handles 350s and the other JB drops. They should've moved one to the other store next door. Break up the lines.

For those who wanted to get the NMDs, they're XR1s instead, not r1s or r2s. FL has it wrong on the launch locator

Jst finished the line at HOH yonge. Took almost an hour and a half. There was only ONE dude at the table while the rest of the staff **** around. The footlocker inside gotit correct with 3 staffs writing your name.

YD was not bad when I went (around 12:45), took about 30-40 mins. Exclu and Livestock quick and easy. After reading some posts i might just skip out on EC

Back
Top Bottom