Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Had an interview for the Jordan store last week. They were also hiring for Foot Action and Kids Foot Locker.
Construction eventually is what held back the opening for so long. They're trying for a May 27 opening.

I pass by that store regularly and personally I'll be shocked if it opens then. Probably will be pushed back again.

On Saturday I was walking by Y&D square and saw a couple with 6 PAIRS of Yeezys in hand...4 bags from Footlocker and 2 bags from Footaction. How is this even possible? I've lost count of all the L's i've taken but yet this couple copped 6 pairs. Either there's some shady stuff going on or this couple is just insanely lucky. 

One friend of mine won 5 pairs this weekend and he has no plugs (Champs, FL, FA and 2 at LS). Another friend of mine won 3 pairs this weekend (FA, LS and adidas). The one that won 5 pairs also won 4 pairs of Oreos when they dropped. I also remember a lot of folks winning 2-4 pairs when those 3 colours dropped on Black Friday. It's def possible, it's luck and size playing a big part.

Last edited:
Anyone got any leads on core black eqt 93/17 size 8? PM me

Edit: Found a pair. Thanks for all that responded.

Last edited:

They usually keep the hyped stuff there.  They usually take one of the shoes out to put it on top of the stack of boxes so you know what's there
What stack of boxes? I was at V-Mills around that time too but didn't see any Space Jams at all

What stack of boxes? I was at V-Mills around that time too but didn't see any Space Jams at all
They don't do that **** here...only in the states. Here they keep that stuff in the back unless they absolutely have to push it out but by then, people are already grabbing the boxes out of the poor employees hands as he/she brings them out. Most of the time employees already give people they know the heads up so they show up and they bring them their pairs. The last time that Vaughan got a small shipment of 72-10, the employees doubled up ($89 each pair) and maybe one or two pairs went to actual customers. They don't keep the good stuff behind the registers for a reason. This past week cookstown got the royal foams in a small shipment but they never hit the floor since the employees doubled up and at their price ($67 a pair) I would have too.

Last edited:
They don't do that **** here...only in the states. Here they keep that stuff in the back unless they absolutely have to push it out but by then, people are already grabbing the boxes out of the poor employees hands as he/she brings them out. Most of the time employees already give people they know the heads up so they show up and they bring them their pairs. The last time that Vaughan got a small shipment of 72-10, the employees doubled up ($89 each pair) and maybe one or two pairs went to actual customers. They don't keep the good stuff behind the registers for a reason. This past week cookstown got the royal foams in a small shipment but they never hit the floor since the employees doubled up and at their price ($67 a pair) I would have too.
Always shady stuff going on behind the scenes. 
mean.gif

/kookoo89 y are you posting your reselling story? You won two pairs and are selling both pairs. There is a buy and sell forum for a reason. Your not contributing to this forum, just trying to show off.

I got my pair and many people did also, but you are rubbing it in the face of people who didn't cook. I hope people remember your name and when you strike out, and someone rubs it in your face.

Just my two cents.
I bought these shoes so I could pay resell prices on a pair I really want. Sure, I'd love a perfect world where I could pay retail for a pair of Belugas, but that's not where we are. I've had my fair share of bad luck with sneakers, so when I get an opportunity to resell something to be able to afford things I really want, why shouldn't I take it? Ask people I've sold stuff to on this forum... I've sold for retail or less when it's an Ultra Boost, ect. 

I really appreciate how petty you seem talking down to me. I'm not coming on here to ******** people and pretend like I'm not reselling these shoes. I was literally asking what a fair price is to resell these for and get a good gage of what other people felt the value is. Welcome to Toronto... 

Anyone else still waiting for their yeezy emails from adca?
Shipping conf?  Nah, but check the order status through the confirmation email and there should be a tracking number.  Mine is updated with a tracking number but no shipping conf was sent.

Damn, those are good offers. Agreed, prices will probably dip in the short term and then go up again. How far they go up after that is anybody's guess, but I personally think $700 is pretty good for these. Does the 9.5 also happen to be your size? If so, you could also break them out to wear if you ever decide to do that lol.
The 9.5 is my size, but looking at the guy's facebook profile (all off facebook groups), I feel sketchy about the whole situation. No picture, barely any friends or posts even after I added him... I think I'm going to keep the 10s and hold until the summer to trade for the greens. I'll probably lose a little value, but it's still better than paying a ton straight up on resell.

I bought these shoes so I could pay resell prices on a pair I really want. Sure, I'd love a perfect world where I could pay retail for a pair of Belugas, but that's not where we are. I've had my fair share of bad luck with sneakers, so when I get an opportunity to resell something to be able to afford things I really want, why shouldn't I take it? Ask people I've sold stuff to on this forum... I've sold for retail or less when it's an Ultra Boost, ect. 

I really appreciate how petty you seem talking down to me. I'm not coming on here to ******** people and pretend like I'm not reselling these shoes. I was literally asking what a fair price is to resell these for and get a good gage of what other people felt the value is. Welcome to Toronto... 

So you have resold before, therefore you know how to set a price. So my only conclusion is, u came in here to brag, it's simple. I'm not petty, I'm just saying not to bring it into the thread.

This should conclude this matter. if your new at reselling then check eBay,kijiji or even stock x. And if your like kookoo and need to brag about a whole 2 pairs, get a instagram or Facebook page.

So you have resold before, therefore you know how to set a price. So my only conclusion is, u came in here to brag, it's simple. I'm not petty, I'm just saying not to bring it into the thread.

This should conclude this matter. if your new at reselling then check eBay,kijiji or even stock x. And if your like kookoo and need to brag about a whole 2 pairs, get a instagram or Facebook page.
Lol, people have been talking about reselling on here. You're completely being petty and seem pretty jealous. It's okay cinderella, you'll get to go to the ball one of these days. And you'll be the prettiest girl there. I promise. 

^^ that's funny. I made my point and now I'll move on. You wanted Internet props for your two pairs and u didn't get it. Hope you make a ton of cash but just do your research elsewhere. We have wasted enough of this threads time.

lol at people fighting over reselling yeezys.

who 

f*****

cares

Thanks for the VM outlet report a few posts back. Saves me the drive out there to Vaughn.

Last edited:
Going forward, can we just ignore posts that we're not interested in, instead of having unnecessary back and forths? Just my $0.02.

I agree. I got a little carried away myself but I just hate when people try to act so darn smug. I'll do my best to avoid these situations in the future. Keep my talk strictly releases and deals so I don't offend people for whatever reason.

Onto the Parleys though. Love that heel cup.

Back
Top Bottom