Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Oh wait, that new Adidas location you posted. Doesn't have Champs attached? It;s gonna be a standalone Adidas?
Yup, that what it looks like. Champs + Adidas (the Hockey one I assume?) is on the other side in front of Roots. But this one is just on its own....

Those the navy/white joints? Thats a steal either way nice pickup
Yes

I think it's safe to say that a core black colorway will come out with every successive version of Ultra Boosts. Burgundy? Who knows. If you actually like the burgundy pair, I would hang onto those - especially since they were cheaper and you got a bad version of the core blacks.

Another vote for Burgundy. Cheaper to boot

Need some help/advice from the NT Toronto fam.

I bought two pairs of Ultra Boosts knowing I was going to return one pair (cost reasons) but I wanted some advice from you guys on what pair I should keep and which to return. I was able to use a code for the burgundy 3.0 running room pair and paid $240 all in basically. The core black from Adidas.ca were full retail price at just over $270. I know that a lot will probably say that in terms of versatility etc, the core black is the no brainer. What's making the choice difficult for me is that I actually think the burgundy are really dope and I saved the tax on those basically. Also, the core black has some pretty bad glue marks and there's literally a small chunk of the boost chipped out (Adidas QC is trash), but it's truly not that bad that you couldn't just keep them and rock them.

I have like 4 days left to return the burgundy but a bit longer for the core black since they came into stock a week or two weeks later...Thanks in advance for advice.

I bought the Core Black 3.0s from Adidas.ca

and the Burgundy 3.0 from Running Room
You can probably get 20% or 30% back from Adidas.ca if you contact their customer service via twitter if you REALLY want to keep the black but it seems like you actually like the other pair that doesn't have factory flaws...

Last edited:
Do you remember if they have any sizes left? That's a pretty good deal.
when did they GIVE out these mvp passes? 

april? (just curious)

cause i shopped friends and family weekend (past wknd) and previously April 1st, and couple times in Feb/Mar lol

i also haven't been on this forum for a long time until recently. 

when did they GIVE out these mvp passes? 

april? (just curious)

cause i shopped friends and family weekend (past wknd) and previously April 1st, and couple times in Feb/Mar lol

i also haven't been on this forum for a long time until recently. 
did a couple searches, and missed it by one day (april 2 - 23) lol

oh well haha

Thanks for all the input guys. Appreciate it a lot. I'm going to be contacting UPS to pick up the Core Blacks to be returned. Going to keep the Burgundy like most have suggested.

If you're out in Vancouver, I would appreciate the assist ...
SAME HERE! 9.5. That price is friggin nuts. Why is Toronto so **** for deals like that? I guess the hype is just that much more in Toronto...

I can confirm that I was just at V Mills and there were none of those...

Last edited:

SAME HERE! 9.5. That price is friggin nuts. Why is Toronto so **** for deals like that? I guess the hype is just that much more in Toronto...

maybe because your 3 weeks late when VM did have them....

Vancouver is sold out, I called and the person said they were gone earlier, and that they had a bunch of calls asking about it.

VM had some kids og 1 but I didnt see what colourway.

Off topic, but I just found out all the people that act stupid on kijiji fill up their cars at Costco gas

Vancouver is sold out, I called and the person said they were gone earlier, and that they had a bunch of calls asking about it.

VM had some kids og 1 but I didnt see what colourway.

"Off topic, but I just found out all the people that act stupid on kijiji fill up their cars at Costco gas"
do explain.....

Back
Top Bottom