Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Magic Eraser is great for tough stains, got to be careful though. I've seen it take the colour off furniture before.

Damn for real?? Only ever used it on white kicks, gonna keep that in mind lol

So I guess I should use JM Repel for white knit (such as Yeezy cream white) sneakers to prevent stains from the onset?

What does this Crep thing do?

So I guess I should use JM Repel for white knit (such as Yeezy cream white) sneakers to prevent stains from the onset?

What does this Crep thing do?
Crepe PROTECT will be the same kinda thing as JM Repel. The Crep Cure is a cleaner, similar idea as the Purple JM cleaner.

Damn for real?? Only ever used it on white kicks, gonna keep that in mind lol
Yeah it was a green plastic chair, now it has a lighter green stripe on it.
That's because Magic Eraser is the equivalent of a very fine sandpaper ... 

Please don't confuse an abrasive for a cleaner ... you shouldn't use it on anything but white PU/rubber midsoles.

I can't remember who but someone here tried to clean the PK on a pair of Zebras with magic eraser and my jaw dropped. 

Last edited:
I remember someone who used a magic eraser to clean the midsoles on a pair of NB 997's which have branding on the midsole.  It took the branding off.

I can't remember who but someone here tried to clean the PK on a pair of Zebras with magic eraser and my jaw dropped. 
That was me, first time cleaning any upper so I applied it very very gently recommended by someone here. I cleaned the spot using other methods prior to the eraser, and by the time I used the eraser, the majority of the dirt was already cleaned off so I stopped after a few soft wipes. Thank god. 
indifferent.gif

Damn, $105???  That's a come up.  This is a nice clean shoe imo but i wasn't looking to pay retail for this pair.  At $105 i can see why you tripled up!
Yea the quality and leather is actually solid. Not sure why or how they got this low but I'm glad.

After becoming a father earlier this year, I use baby wipes to clean everything. If it can clean poop off my kid's butt then it clean crap off a shoe haha

I was eating chocolate ice cream at Yorkdale a couple of weeks back and it dripped onto my white PKs shoes. I freaked out initially but then grabbed a baby wipe from the stroller and my shoes were good as new to my surprise 
glasses.gif

After becoming a father earlier this year, I use baby wipes to clean everything. If it can clean poop off my kid's butt then it clean crap off a shoe haha

I was eating chocolate ice cream at Yorkdale a couple of weeks back and it dripped onto my white PKs shoes. I freaked out initially but then grabbed a baby wipe from the stroller and my shoes were good as new to my surprise 8)

Just imagine what it does to your baby's skin :tongue:

J/k, wipes work wonders as the tissue itself is soft but can be abrasive enough to take out stains

Apparently "Today's Sportswear" on Yonge and Steeles had the Oreo 5s and Military Green 4s today.

Don't know if they still have them or what sizes they have.

If anyone has a pair of black/white ultra boosts size 9.5 and you're looking to let them go, hit me up!!

I was eating chocolate ice cream at Yorkdale a couple of weeks back and it dripped onto my white PKs shoes. I freaked out initially but then grabbed a baby wipe from the stroller and my shoes were good as new to my surprise 
glasses.gif
Be careful using those. The scented ones will turn white shoes YELLOW. I used those on a pair of concords back in the day and it ruined the mesh part and turned it yellow. 

I was eating chocolate ice cream at Yorkdale a couple of weeks back and it dripped onto my white PKs shoes. I freaked out initially but then grabbed a baby wipe from the stroller and my shoes were good as new to my surprise 8)

That's what I've been using since my first kid. A lot cheaper too. Baby wipes for the win!!

Okay so me trying to save money have found a new solution to effectively clean the shoe bottoms.

I got a lot of leftover Dupont Teflon Car Wash liquid (was $10 for a large bottle at Crappy Tire) from the time they started to ban washing your car at the driveway. I just used it the same way as Jason Markk and now the outsole is so much easier to clean and being cleaner. Must be the Teflon just wear some gloves lmao!

BTW don't use it on the upper (I wouldn't even use Jason Markk on nubuck).

Last edited:

Okay so me trying to save money have found a new solution to effectively clean the shoe bottoms.

I got a lot of leftover Dupont Teflon Car Wash liquid (was $10 for a large bottle at Crappy Tire) from the time they started to ban washing your car at the driveway. I just used it the same way as Jason Markk and now the outsole is so much easier to clean and being cleaner. Must be the Teflon just wear some gloves lmao!

BTW don't use it on the upper (I wouldn't even use Jason Markk on nubuck).
wait what?
since when are you not allowed to wash your car in your own driveway?? what municipality is this bylaw?

Back
Top Bottom