Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Switched from Roshes to Vapormaxes just recently.
I remember "camping out" early for Roshes on the drop that NO ONE KNEW ABOUT.
employees on open were like, "what shoe?" I said Roshe Runs. They said they don't have it.
then a guy from the back comes with my size in the red/sail joints and i was laughing.

Remember wearing em and people would stare and say "those are too high in the back"
Yes, I pride myself in being ahead of the curve LMAO

I'm on the hunt for a DS pair of the red/sail joints. My pair is slowly getting beat and I need a fresh pair. Still love the way this colour combo pops and makes the shoe stand out. And they are so comfortable. The best part is they are a low maintenance shoe to keep clean and they are cheap.

If anyone is selling a DS pair in a size 9 thats looking to unload. Let me know.

I'm being petty, but does anyone else get annoyed seeing people wear those adidas trackpants(visible 3 stripes) with Jordans or Nikes?
Im gonna be honest and say I do it.. Do i care ? Nope.. if all people care about is brands then this society has gone to hell.. Do you where gucci jeans with louis vuitton shoes ? WHO CARES.. people have to stop being such divas and rock what the heck you like.. I used to rock nike tech fleece with jordans.. now i wear adidas with anything (AM1s, UBS) Does it really matter to people that much ? cmon guys..

I really dont understand why it matters nowadays when back then people used to rock tear aways with reeboks or fubus lol

Im gonna be honest and say I do it.. Do i care ? Nope.. if all people care about is brands then this society has gone to hell.. Do you where gucci jeans with louis vuitton shoes ? WHO CARES.. people have to stop being such divas and rock what the heck you like.. I used to rock nike tech fleece with jordans.. now i wear adidas with anything (AM1s, UBS) Does it really matter to people that much ? cmon guys..

I really dont understand why it matters nowadays when back then people used to rock tear aways with reeboks or fubus lol
True, I'm just being petty.

HH update

Red sticker %30 off
Apparel/Jordan %25 off
Nothing rly stood out on hash

Lebron 14 battleship grey $119-30% steak
KD 10 white $129
KD9 Elite white $119 I think
Olive 5 premium $399 lol
Nike Pegasus 92 in blue
AF1 mid sneaker boot, burgundy
Wheat SB low $99 <-this pair is nice AF

Adidas
Triple white harden vol 1 $159.99 super limited sizes no 9-11
5 Pharrell Tennis Hu c/w $119-129

ES update (Thursday evening):
-No altitude 13s (they do have GS sizes)
-SB Soulland Dunk high (NEW)
-Gatorade 6 (1 left, sz9)
-Win Like 96 11 (about 5 pairs mostly sz9)
-wheat 13s (still plentiful)
-SB ugly Christmas sweater (only sz 10x2)
-SB Soulland lows (nearly every size)
-oreo vapormax (only sz 7, 7.5)
-Womens Bordeaux AM97 (NEW), largest size was a wmns 9, lots of sizes below that

Fight me chrisftdot chrisftdot :nerd::lol:

0A641A52-6CF5-48C6-8ECC-79D05D570B40.jpeg

Whatever happen to buy and wear what you like? my wife's cousin's was talking about these bots he scripted and he grabbed tons load of Yeezys and how he built this "network" for him to resell and the profits he's making. I wanted to punch him in the face lol because he's making it so difficult to get shoes for ppl who genuinely want the sneakers. Just want those black/red Yeezys, but not paying over retail (adult priorities, also At the same time, props for coming up with a hustle for some side money as a university student. Miss those days walking into good foot, wish I picked up heat back then, but back then it would've been literally spending entire paycheques in high school lol

Oh man, Roshes are what got me heavy into shoes. I remember how hard they were to get back then and resell on them was ridiculous. Was such a simple silhouette and comfortable as ****. Still got my iguanas, team needs and team blues from their second release.

Whatever happen to buy and wear what you like? my wife's cousin's was talking about these bots he scripted and he grabbed tons load of Yeezys and how he built this "network" for him to resell and the profits he's making. I wanted to punch him in the face lol because he's making it so difficult to get shoes for ppl who genuinely want the sneakers. Just want those black/red Yeezys, but not paying over retail (adult priorities, also At the same time, props for coming up with a hustle for some side money as a university student. Miss those days walking into good foot, wish I picked up heat back then, but back then it would've been literally spending entire paycheques in high school lol
Well, at the same time, it's not really that easy to create a working script that will cop multiple Yeezys on release day. I know a few people who tried building a bot and failed during multiple drops. You can't knock the hustle of university students, especially when you have a ton of OSAP to pay off. A few hundred dollars here and there can go a long way when you're in debt and need money to fuel that exam season stomach.

not really. to me it's heavily dependent on how the outfit looks overall.
if it looks nice, no prob.
I mean if it's on a girl at the gym ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Let's be real, a majority of the time, black and white nike frees with those black and white adidas pants is a solid gym look.

So I was expecting an order today and they shipped using Canada Post.

Apparently Canada Post came by 9:20 today and couldn’t deliver because my driveway was too icy.

Meanwhile, my neighbour was nice enough to shovel my driveway from 9-10 and he didnt see a truck past by. So I don’t know if the truck driver was being lazy or he had a valid reason.

Back
Top Bottom