Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

Originally Posted by trich20

is bosh playing? not wanting my first experience to be hedo as the main attraction
Right now, Bosh is doubtful. He didn't get to practice with the team today.

he better be comming back for cleveland, i going to the game. I want to see a competitive game

he better be comming back for cleveland, im going to the game. I want to see a competitive game

how early before tip can you go? i assume its worth going to early? any word on CB4 yet?

Why does Hedo play better when theres no Bosh? I swear he wants to be the star of the team.

Originally Posted by e5antos

Why does Hedo play better when theres no Bosh? I swear he wants to be the star of the team.
Hedo needs the ball in his hands a lot to be most effective. That's not all that possible when the team has Bosh, Bargnani and two natural PGs who all touch the ball a lot. BC should've recognized this before signing him.

calderon played absolutely terrible tonight.  they had a run going when jack hit the three in the third, but then he was sat for 8 minutes

I was in attendance. Ball wasn't moving at all ,Andrea didn't get enough touches and unnecessary 3pt attempts (seriously, we've fallen in love with this and it costs us ball possessions). I saw at least 5x when a Raptors player just put up a 3pt shot awkwardly.

To sum it up: shot selection was very poor and defense was horrid (Blazers weren't playing D in the 1st quarter, but picked it up after)

I think the only thing that made me happy is that Emcee during the game
smokin.gif
She can have my babies.

PS

one of the HYPE leaders too got a fatty
eek.gif
wink.gif
I always see her @ games and kinda wished I got some endzone tickets

whats everyones experience with scalpers in T.O like?  I've never dealt with them and don't know what to expect... am I gonna be overpaying severely? Trying to get a ticket to tomorrows game... if anyones got any hookups or tickets that theyre looking to sell let me know

whats everyones experience with scalpers in T.O like?  I've never dealt with them and don't know what to expect... am I gonna be overpaying severely? Trying to get a ticket to tomorrows game... if anyones got any hookups or tickets that theyre looking to sell let me know
Check out Craiglist.

been looking on there for a while.  what are the 3-level seats like? seems like that will be my most likely purchase.  i want tix near center, would you guys say balcony centered are better than corner in the mid-level seating? sorry for all the questions

heard shaq is injured with a thumb, donno if he'll play. i dont expect a W for the raps tomorrow

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Check out Craiglist.
hit me up. I work for the Air Canada Center. I get discounted tickets on any games that basically are not cleveland, boston, lakers or orlando(maybe 1 or 2 others too)
PM for details....offer open to anyone

Too easy for the Cavs tonight. I expect Mo Williams to go nuts tonight.

Originally Posted by kash777

so what do you guys think, most likely bosh is going to sit out. Loss?
Even with Bosh in the Raps would lose. LeBrons are the best team in the East.

All the Raps can do now is just hold onto the 5th seed and hope that the 4th seed heads into the playoffs banged up or on a slide.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by e5antos

Hedo needs the ball in his hands a lot to be most effective. That's not all that possible when the team has Bosh, Bargnani and two natural PGs who all touch the ball a lot. BC should've recognized this before signing him.
I know what your saying is true. I just wish they ran more plays for him to get him into mix. They're using him more as a play maker than a scorer. I still think he has more potential to be productive and at least give us the boost we need even if Bosh and Bargnani are on the floor.

No Bosh tonight, I'm just hoping to see the Raps at least put a good game together and not get blown out.

i dont like seeing hedo get the ball in crnch time nomatter what. i like that we ran the p&r for him and bargs but he was not going to him. the media blowing hedo up as "mr 4th quarter" has made triano a bit of a puppet IMO.

also, derons confidence cant be too high right now, and for a smallstretch looked like he was tryin to shoot himself backinto playig time.

great game to be at, my raptors week experience was definitely awesoe

Back
Top Bottom