******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

so far i have spotted

prime
ironhide
dreads
bee
brawl
long haul
shockwave
ratchet
lazerbeak

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Lazerbeak 
pimp.gif
which means soundwave hopefully in action.

Anyone know who ironhide was colliding with?

he was colliding with the dreads

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Lazerbeak 
pimp.gif

who are the dreads supposed to be?

Lazerbeak 
pimp.gif

they are megatrons minions, they are 2 chevy suburbans

nice trailer, I was hoping to see the red Ferrari in action, but I guess it'll have to wait

Trailer was pretty 
pimp.gif
. Optimus straight stabbing dudes was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hopefully it'll make up for the trash that was 2, but i'm already spotting the standard Michael Bay slo-mo shot of new girl with big explosions in the background. 
grin.gif

they are megatrons minions, they are 2 chevy suburbans
O fasho, good looks on the info bro. But anyways I'm super amped for this. Looking forward to some more tv spots over the next couple months, hopefully they don't reveal too much with em.

Bart Scott "Can't Wait"

%%%!! sick, as much as we hate M Bay from time to time, dude will ALWAYS make bank, Hollywood must live this dude...

Meh at the teaser, T2 was terrible, and it had a 'omgz, mind blowing, movie of the year' teaser/trailer too.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Meh at the teaser, T2 was terrible, and it had a 'omgz, mind blowing, movie of the year' teaser/trailer too.

writers strike had alot to do with t2 being bad

t3 will make up for it

t3 will make up for it
Good point.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

t3 will make up for it
Good point.
Eh, most of my problems with the movie had nothing to do with the storyline at all. If it was pulled off correctly (meaning with a different director), I think the movie would've came out pretty decent.
Thing that $$*$*% the movie up for me was the stupid Bayisms, in fact, i'm pretty sure the whole second half of the movie consisted 90% of Sam and Megan Fox slow-motion running through the desert. It wouldn't have even been that bad if it actually went anywhere. But no, they just revived Optimus and he comes back and beats the $%!% out of Fallen and Megatron in about 30 seconds flat. Seriously, the battle didnt even last a minute. What kind of payoff is that? 
indifferent.gif

The other part with the Destructicons was also 
alien.gif
. They spent all that time making it seem like it was such a threat, but all it really did was just %*!$ around with the twins for a a bit and then get it's %+# killed my some offscreen submarine that just happened to have some +%%#%#$ transformers killing cannon. And speaking of the twins...actually don't even get me started on them.

Like seriously what was going on in this dude Michael Bay's head when he was making the movie?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

t3 will make up for it
Good point.
Yup, and those two writers from T2 had nothing to do with this film, they got 86'd.
Megan Fox character is gone, Sam broke up with her and the new chic is Carly Witwicky, Generation 1 material. Sparkplug Witwicky's real chic. I hope they get deeper and darker with this joint. Bay says its the last installment but I hope they make a fourth.......... TRANSFORMERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shockwave looks dope

there are pics out sentinel prime but not in robot form

so the transformer in the ark has to be vector prime

heads up, new trailer debuts during the superbowl
Vector Prime? I thought in Part 2 and even the fallen said Optimus is the last of the Primes...
Hoping Unicron was in this makes me realize that is not going to be the case anymore
Shockwave as the main villian - lame
eyes.gif

I don't care about the plot, anything but one thing...

Please tell me where does Optimus' trailer go? all these years still wondering what happens to his trailer when he transforms

Can't $#*!%%* wait for this movie to drop, along with some of the upcoming Marvel joints
pimp.gif

Gonna be a good year cinema-wise
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Please tell me where does Optimus' trailer go? all these years still wondering what happens to his trailer when he transforms

i believe its a weapon now

Originally Posted by chezzer10

i believe its a weapon now
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom