******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

^^thanks venom..Oh and, HOLY CRAP!!!!..This will definately be the first movie I will actually go to the theatre and see in years..

pimp.gif
movie of the summer?
nerd.gif

Gat damn that new Trailer is RAWWW...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Optimus skating through the street and slicing up the Decepticons...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am now officially hyped up for this movie.

Anyone have any idea who or what that octopus like, tentacly (
laugh.gif
) looking decepticon (I assume) thing is?

P.S...is it me or does that chick that replaced Meghan Fox a downgrade? I mean, I was never a "fan" or Meghan Fox but this chick just looks wrong for the part. I know Meghan was acting all diva-ishhh and throwing tantrums, but they really needed to keep her. You don't just replace a prominent character, in the third installment of a hit series...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

eek.gif
That is the Diplomatic Immunity of movie trailers

Just lookin at it gave me an energy boost....im all jittery now
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

What a freakin dope as hell trailer..got me hype!!!

It seems like it's the last film from what the dialogue says in the trailer..

7-1-2011
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

P.S...is it me or does that chick that replaced Meghan Fox a downgrade? I mean, I was never a "fan" or Meghan Fox but this chick just looks wrong for the part. I know Meghan was acting all diva-ishhh and throwing tantrums, but they really needed to keep her. You don't just replace a prominent character, in the third installment of a hit series...
ohwell.gif
Yea, Rosie Huntington-Whitley is cool too me,  but I'm ok with the decision to have her come in. She plays Carly, who is actually part of the OG Transformers universe.

Megan Fox's character was just made up for the movies.

Originally Posted by scshift

eek.gif
I cannot wait... when the decepticons started coming out of the moon I was like 
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know right, looking like the scene in Thriller where the Zombies started coming out of ground in the cemetary...chills...(in a good way)...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

wow. im looking forward to this.. unlike revenge of the fallen this looks like it has a solid plot.
i never get when people say this.

the plot of the second movie was to defeat the decepticons before the turned off the sun. its like people watched all that and just was like "IGNORED"

wow. im looking forward to this.. unlike revenge of the fallen this looks like it has a solid plot.

the plot of the second movie was to defeat the decepticons before the turned off the sun. its like people watched all that and just was like "IGNORED"
okay yeah there was a plot but dont tell me it was solid. it just seemed sloppy overall.

okay yeah there was a plot but dont tell me it was solid. it just seemed sloppy overall.

how so? seems legit to me. if anything was to threaten the REAL sun in real life u bettter believe everybody is gonna be concerned. and then if we overcome it then people would make movies about it.

For the ones that are still skeptical about this one because of part 2, the only reason the last one sucked so bad is because writers were on strike. They were pretty much freestyling the entire script. Everyone including Michael Bay said it was trash. This one is more serious and just the right amount of laughs unlike that last crap. Annnnd If you don't know... The main villain Shockwave doesn't play that BS.. He is heartless and colder than Megatron. I can guarantee action with this one. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom