******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Cant wait for the movie...After following all the threads for this movie I am glad to see its finally starting to come together into something I really like

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I don't care about the plot, anything but one thing...

Please tell me where does Optimus' trailer go? all these years still wondering what happens to his trailer when he transforms

i believe its a weapon now
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's probably the flying guys armor now from T2.

Michael Bay Reveals Some Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Secrets

Spoiler [+]
On the carpet, Bay also briefly touched on two new alien bots set to debut in "Dark of the Moon."

"Sentinel Prime is great. He's great," he said. "I can't tell you anything else, other than he's great.

"And about the villain Shockwave, Bay say, "He's bad," adding that compared to Megatron, "He's got a much bigger gun [and is] a little bit more vicious.

"Though Bay is certain he's got a winner on his hands, the director maintained that "Dark of the Moon" will be his final "Transformers" film. "It does have an end, yes," he said. "Because I am finished doing this."

Sentinel Prime Revealed in Transformers: Dark of the Moon (he is also revealed to be the transformer at the end of the teaser trailer )
http://www.thehdroom.com/...rs-Dark-of-the-Moon/8403

A bit of news [flagged as a spoiler] about Megatron after ROTF:
Spoiler [+]
When I visited the set of this movie last summer, Bay said Megatron would start the movie in Heart of Darkness mode, hiding in the jungles of Africa, nursing his wounds, and vainly hiding his pulverized visage while plotting — what else — revenge.

He was the leader before Prime took over. I'm actually very surprised Bay picked that name to use. Maybe he liked him in the recent Transformers: Animated series *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom