******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i never get when people say this.

the plot of the second movie was to defeat the decepticons before the turned off the sun. its like people watched all that and just was like "IGNORED"
okay yeah there was a plot but dont tell me it was solid. it just seemed sloppy overall.

how so? seems legit to me. if anything was to threaten the REAL sun in real life u bettter believe everybody is gonna be concerned. and then if we overcome it then people would make movies about it.
The overall plot was ok but I think he was saying that the subplots were weak and they were. Even Bay apologized for the movie lol.
I am hyped for this though

Sheesh. Shaping up to look real serious. 
pimp.gif

I heard Bay saying he is leaving it open at the end, now I may be stretching it but can the ending be where the Autobots win and stuff and celebrate meanwhile it pans away to another part of the galaxy and you see a planet moving in the distant and the last shot is Unicron eventually coming to Earth?
I really thought they could have built from Part 1 to Part 3 a buildup of Unicron coming to Earth and having both sides team up for one last fight in taking out Unicron. Would be cool to have seen Optimus and Megatron teaming up. I know fanatics would not like that but this is Bayformers.
The toys are cool I was in Toys r Us last night and the majority of the nascar formers were gone. All I saw was a Jolt, Optimus, and an Ironhide. The bigger class of Sentinel Prime was ok his voice sounded cheap when I pressed his chest to listen to him.
Can't wait for the Leader Class of Ironhide
IronhideLeader02.jpg

that trailer is something serious
eek.gif
pimp.gif

so is the new girl supposed to replace megan fox's character or is she someone new?

and the moon, 'invasion' and building scenes
eek.gif

cant wait....

there are 2 mercedes-benz transformers in this film....1 is wheeljack, the other is soundwave

official runtime revealed
Spoiler [+]
According to the Official Michael BayWebsite, the running time of Transformers 3is 134 Minutes(in other words 2 Hours and 14 Minutes).

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Why this new chicks lips look full of injections?

word. she got the permanent kissy face pose. But to the way dudes beast over females that look a certain way ain't helping. I heard meagan fox talked about how much bay stressed her having a certain look all the time in the film. A lot of tanning. 

Not kidding here folks. Nelson, over at Michael Bay.com says that the new name for Transformers: Dark of the MoonFerrari 458 Italia is Dino (pronounced: Dee-No).

Named after Ferrari founder's late son, Alfredo "Dino" Ferrari, the name also represents a brand for mid-engined, rear-drive sports cars produced by Ferrari of the same name.

Nelson Lauren made another statement regarding the other mysterious Autobot (Mercedes-Benz E550) of Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

Mr. Lauren; the admin of Michael Bay.com states that the character which we address as Wheeljack(Prequel Comics, Junior Novel, Adaptation Comic Book and Novel) will be called by the name given to him during the production days of Transformers 3

Que (pronounced: Q) is the name of a fictional character in the James Bond novels and films. He is the head of Q Branch (or later Q Division), the fictional research and development division of the British Secret Service.

At this point, I'm numb to whatever names they wanna use for characters.  Every time I see this trailer on the big screen, my jaw just drops at how crazy this movie looks
pimp.gif

^ i just hate that they will use non-transformers universe names and make up names

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^ i just hate that they will use non-transformers universe names and make up names

Don't get me wrong, I do too.  I would've geeked out if that Ferrari was named Hot Rod and the fire truck was Ultra Magnus, but after the second one, I've come to terms that Bay really just does whatever the hell he wants and no point in me being upset about it
laugh.gif
  Although I really wish they would've given Skywarp and Thundercracker to Starscream, as his wingmen or something
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just watched the updated trailer, this looks superr dope
pimp.gif

bart-scott-300x225.jpg

Can't Wait.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by chezzer10

IronhideLeader02.jpg
Copped
pimp.gif

This is the best Iron Hide from the "MovieVerse" we've gotten to date! I mean he does have a lot of robot junk under the car but it doesn't take away from how great the figure is 
pimp.gif

Anyone else in here a Transformers Toy collector? or a member of TFW?

Back
Top Bottom