******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Bay is only making a trilogy. All the flak he is getting is why he is done with it most likely. I am sure Spielberg will bring Unicron and Galvatron to life. I want f'in Prowl!

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I also forgot about wheeljack LOL. I am on the hunt for them as I speak. It pains me when I think of all the figs I lost when my storage unit got broken into. I had every alternator, abunch of G1, random classics. ugh

I will probably pick up random prime figs, like OP and maybe Bee but it just depends on what the line looks like. I am looking forward to the KREO lego ones though that are starting to trickle out. they have like a 1500 piece OP that looks cool to build. I have some animated but it is sparse, just dino's, primes, and hot rod. Little too stylized for my taste.

Meeting Cullen was easily a dream come true. He was extremely gracious given all the people their snapping pictures and wanting time which he had limited amounts of. I got a couple photos of him signing my Prime MP and comic book and got to shake his hand and tell him how much he made my childhood and now adulthood great. Never met a nicer entertainer, crazy humble and willing to give his fans the time that he could.

The prime figures they had at Botcon this year looked incredible and i really like the show so personally i can't. I've ordered 3 Kre-o figures from amazon OP with trailer, Starscream, and Jazz. I also really want the sentinel prime but ill wait till he's in stores. I'm the same with Animated line i have just a few figures here and there but i'm not to huge on the animated line.

And I've heard nothing but good things about Cullen anyones who's talked to me about meeting him says he's a really nice guy. Can't wait till next Botcon and hopefully meet him.

DrewDioxin wrote:
The special effects aren't him either, he just chooses when and what to blow up, ILM did some amazing work on the bots I can admit that, but they just aren't solid enough looking. The G1 guys looked like cars that turned into robots. The movies are the other way around.The parts of the car were distinct on the robot modes. In this you barely tell save for maybe Bee cuz of product placement and the doors hanging off lol.

Couldn't agree more when i first heard of a live action TF movie i was hoping they would at least look some what like there G1 selves in Bay's adaptation they looked purely like robots that turn into cars, and what he did to bumble bee ill never understand. And That's not to say that his movie were bad i enjoyed them but they weren't what i as a TF fan would have liked to have seen.

I agree Rick. As a G1 purest one would be dissapointed as I was with how the bayformers turned out similar to how Lucas did SW, but at the end of the day it was about making money, and sadly they keep peaking curiosity out of us with "bigger,better" trailers and such and to make us buy in. At this point it is one of those I might as well things with me because I saw the first 2 in theaters. I don't hold high hopes save for Cullen being great as always and the fight footage of OP kicking @$*. but it will make it's money, Bay defenders will hide behind ticket sales and Bay detractors will continue to bash him because he is one dimensional at best and single handedly murdered childhoods everywhere haha.

Cullen is indeed a gentleman. The thing is he really doesn't make many appearances anymore and the fact that he was added on last minute in FL really blew me away. He usually does the big conventions or more populated ones. I am assuming Botcon will be east coast next year cuz it was west coast this year. The Exclusives were great this year as a fan of the gestalts (combiners) and stayed true to the og source. I have yet to really see good images of the Prime figs so I am in the dark as to what they look like. guess I have to head over to Botcon.com and see if they have photos.

why doesnt anyone make a prequel trilogy? like set in the 80's just like the cartoon? that would be sick!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

This is the best Iron Hide from the "MovieVerse" we've gotten to date! I mean he does have a lot of robot junk under the car but it doesn't take away from how great the figure is 
pimp.gif

Anyone else in here a Transformers Toy collector? or a member of TFW?

yes to both
grin.gif
eek.gif
 We need to get a good TF toy thread in here 
pimp.gif

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:
Doubt this movie will be better than Super 8 or x-men. The second one was horrible, but I'll still watch because of the Special Effects.
And if you actually liked X-men you must know nothing about comics. It was Ok at best yea the action was cool but it's just an entertaining movie there was nothing great about it and it wasn't terrible, and they should have just named the movie "Magneto" the movie is basically all about him and he's pretty much the best part of the movie.

you sir are a hypocrite. you bash xmen for not being like the comics yet you ride for this pile of crap trilogy?

and super 8 has a happy ending? just what the +%#$ you think the last two transformers movies ended like?

super 8 and xmen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dark of the moon.

hell kung fu panda 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dark of the moon

Originally Posted by sosly

i want that starscream voyager at Target. And also, didn't know they re-released season 1 of Beast Wars? I saw it and was like :O
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I agree Rick. As a G1 purest one would be dissapointed as I was with how the bayformers turned out similar to how Lucas did SW, but at the end of the day it was about making money, and sadly they keep peaking curiosity out of us with "bigger,better" trailers and such and to make us buy in. At this point it is one of those I might as well things with me because I saw the first 2 in theaters. I don't hold high hopes save for Cullen being great as always and the fight footage of OP kicking @$*. but it will make it's money, Bay defenders will hide behind ticket sales and Bay detractors will continue to bash him because he is one dimensional at best and single handedly murdered childhoods everywhere haha.

Cullen is indeed a gentleman. The thing is he really doesn't make many appearances anymore and the fact that he was added on last minute in FL really blew me away. He usually does the big conventions or more populated ones. I am assuming Botcon will be east coast next year cuz it was west coast this year. The Exclusives were great this year as a fan of the gestalts (combiners) and stayed true to the og source. I have yet to really see good images of the Prime figs so I am in the dark as to what they look like. guess I have to head over to Botcon.com and see if they have photos.

Hahaha I mean it's as if he never bothered to watch even one episode of G1 or even take a look at the 80's animated movie it seems as if he saw some episodes from different series and thought he knew the basic idea of what transformers were and to just go with it lol

Wow then i hope he goes to another convention soon i didn't know he didn't go to conventions often 
ohwell.gif

Link for TF Prime figures below:
http://www.tfw2005.com/tr...2011-closer-look-172385/

+1 for Peter Cullen being the man.  Me and some friends went to Botcon '07 when it was on the east coast and as soon as we pulled up to our hotel, I see Peter Cullen walking out and just like a little groupie, I lost all composure and just jumped out the car to greet him
laugh.gif
  I was able to ask him 2 questions and was memorized while he was explaining how he "gets his voice to sound like he a 50 foot tall robot talking down to a human".  Then he was able to get a few pics with each of us until the mobs rushed him and he was still kind enough to tell us goodbye as we checked in.  Such an unreal experience that I'll never forget
pimp.gif

Actually, A couple people have seen the first cut of this film. The reviews were very positive in that they have all said it was defintely the best of the 3. However, having read the plot already, I do question if Bay was the right person for these films. One problem is that these films dont really seem connected. Films one and two don't really tie into a bigger story that a trilogy should tell. Technically it's just imaginary robots fighting, but if you really know the transformers history and back stories, you can tell a very good story. If you have a good story, the right deirector can do a lot more that Blow Sh&$ up while telling it.

Bay should have Executive Produced so you still get all the BOOM BAM POW, but Spielburg or perhaps a young director that has some story telling imagination should have led these films. I know you have to make these films kid friendly but you can still add some drama and emotion to these films like we've seen in the New Batman films and the Even the latest XMEN film. Hell even Thor had a solid story that was communicated between the BOOM BAM POW.

All I can think of when someone say Transformers right now is a cube, Megan Fox and BOOM BAM POW! Oh, did I leave out Kill someone, resurect them and the slow motion explosion with the girl silently screeming! Yeah, that's a bay exclusive and really makes you feel what life is all about in Bay world.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

yes to both
grin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:
Doubt this movie will be better than Super 8 or x-men. The second one was horrible, but I'll still watch because of the Special Effects.
And if you actually liked X-men you must know nothing about comics. It was Ok at best yea the action was cool but it's just an entertaining movie there was nothing great about it and it wasn't terrible, and they should have just named the movie "Magneto" the movie is basically all about him and he's pretty much the best part of the movie.

you sir are a hypocrite. you bash xmen for not being like the comics yet you ride for this pile of crap trilogy?

and super 8 has a happy ending? just what the +%#$ you think the last two transformers movies ended like?

My thoughts exactly. Straight fanboy status
laugh.gif

I know the new X-men moviendid not follow the comics, but it was still a good movie. You won't that level of character development or acting in a Michael Bay movie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Super 8 is terrible btw trailers are really misleading and the movie was really whack unless you love happy endings and nonsense then it's your kinda movie.

laugh.gif

I know the new X-men moviendid not follow the comics, but it was still a good movie. You won't that level of character development or acting in a Michael Bay movie.
laugh.gif

OK are you blind? I guess you've missed my posts the past few pages where i talked about not liking Michael Bay's work and the direction he took? Reading is fundamental children.
 Just because I think Dark of the Moon will be better then the Super 8 and Xmen doesn't mean i believe it's gunna be the movie of the year, I'm a Transformer fan and would give any movie they do for Transformers a chance. But in "MY OPINION" i think Super 8 was only ok, and Xmen was just alright but not what I and most Marvel Comic readers would have wanted to see. How are you just gunna come into a thread for a movie and just spread hate? 

if you love Kung Fu Panda and Super 8 go into those threads and  talk about it there instead of coming in here and looking like a complete idiot bashing a movie in a specific thread for it. You don't see me in the Xmen and Super 8 thread bashing it i don't even think i've posted in those threads i have respect for others opinions and wouldn't just go and bash people for what they think get over it.  I don't like the movies you do. To bad go spam some other thread with hate.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OK are you blind? I guess you've missed my posts the past few pages where i talked about not liking Michael Bay's work and the direction he took? Reading is fundamental children.
 Just because I think Dark of the Moon will be better then the Super 8 and Xmen doesn't mean i believe it's gunna be the movie of the year, I'm a Transformer fan and would give any movie they do for Transformers a chance. But in "MY OPINION" i think Super 8 was only ok, and Xmen was just alright but not what I and most Marvel Comic readers would have wanted to see. How are you just gunna come into a thread for a movie and just spread hate? 

if you love Kung Fu Panda and Super 8 go into those threads and  talk about it there instead of coming in here and looking like a complete idiot bashing a movie in a specific thread for it. You don't see me in the Xmen and Super 8 thread bashing it i don't even think i've posted in those threads i have respect for others opinions and wouldn't just go and bash people for what they think get over it.  I don't like the movies you do. To bad go spam some other thread with hate.

laugh.gif
 you got called out for your bs plain and simple. where have i bashed dark of the moon? i simply put those other movies were waaaaay better than dark of the moon which you take offense to even thoughyour main gripe with xmen was because it didnt stay true to the comic all the while you give dark of the moon and the other transformers movies a pass. and you got the nerve to call me the idiot

i agree dark of the moon is the best transformers movie in this trilogy BUT that is not saying much.

i am GLAD that this is michael bay's last transformers movie as well as shia leboof or how ever the $*## you spell its last transformers movie.

Somebody needs to pass on the prequel or retelling of the story idea. How sick would it be to see generation 1 transformers in live action? this is something i have always wanted to see since a kid. You see other movies having scenes in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Do that with the transformers.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you got called out for your bs plain and simple. where have i bashed dark of the moon? i simply put those other movies were waaaaay better than dark of the moon which you take offense to even thoughyour main gripe with xmen was because it didnt stay true to the comic all the while you give dark of the moon and the other transformers movies a pass. and you got the nerve to call me the idiot

i agree dark of the moon is the best transformers movie in this trilogy BUT that is not saying much.

i am GLAD that this is michael bay's last transformers movie as well as shia leboof or how ever the $*## you spell its last transformers movie.

Somebody needs to pass on the prequel or retelling of the story idea. How sick would it be to see generation 1 transformers in live action? this is something i have always wanted to see since a kid. You see other movies having scenes in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Do that with the transformers.

How can you say a movie is better if you haven't even seen it?
And agreed Bay should have never been in charge of these movies. When i found out it wasn't a G1 live action movie i was just as upset as anyone else. I don't understand how difficult it could have been for bay to just have watched even 10 episodes of G1 and follow from there? Its not asking much. Hope spielberg does take over him being such a G1 fan would do the Live action adaptations a lot of good.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by sosly

i want that starscream voyager at Target. And also, didn't know they re-released season 1 of Beast Wars? I saw it and was like :O
nerd.gif
came out last week, so walmart and target should have them for like $20?

Why is that in every single scene with this new girl in it all she does is stand around looking clueless and screaming?

Megan Fox was better.

Too bad Megan Fox will never be in any other Transformers. 
I mean besides this trilogy what else does she have going on? I don't think she'll have much of a career now that she's been kicked off. She can't act and is horrible to work with, good luck finding a director who is willing to put up with her crap.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom