******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by chezzer10

IronhideLeader02.jpg
Copped
pimp.gif

This is the best Iron Hide from the "MovieVerse" we've gotten to date! I mean he does have a lot of robot junk under the car but it doesn't take away from how great the figure is 
pimp.gif

Anyone else in here a Transformers Toy collector? or a member of TFW?

yes to both
grin.gif

Who doesnt like these movies? Who doesnt like Transformers???? I been to the midnight showing of the past movies. Love TFs

So the plot leaked, but i'll avoid posting a link. Anyone that wants the basic premise can find it fairly easily. Needless to say, it is a very different spin from what we've seen in the first two. The trailers kind of throw you off to the real bad guy \ good guy events. Those of you looking for Unicron aren't likely to get your wish completely, but then again, the way it ends, you just might get your wish.

Definitely going to see this one the first day.

Originally Posted by Guppetto

So the plot leaked, but i'll avoid posting a link. Anyone that wants the basic premise can find it fairly easily. Needless to say, it is a very different spin from what we've seen in the first two. The trailers kind of throw you off to the real bad guy \ good guy events. Those of you looking for Unicron aren't likely to get your wish completely, but then again, the way it ends, you just might get your wish.

Definitely going to see this one the first day.
Is the plot leaked the same as the novel spoiler? The one about Sentinel Prime?

Decided to watch the second movie the other day.. them robots are watching too much DBZ.. i say Optimus transforms to SSJ 3 in the next movie
laugh.gif

But yeah, Bay should've just kept Fox ..new girl lookin like that college chick (robot) from the 2nd movie..

Doubt this movie will be better than Super 8 or x-men. The second one was horrible, but I'll still watch because of the Special Effects.

The new trailer is very good though, the song is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by FOG

Copped
pimp.gif

This is the best Iron Hide from the "MovieVerse" we've gotten to date! I mean he does have a lot of robot junk under the car but it doesn't take away from how great the figure is 
pimp.gif

yes to both
grin.gif
eek.gif
 We need to get a good TF toy thread in here 
pimp.gif

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:
Doubt this movie will be better than Super 8 or x-men. The second one was horrible, but I'll still watch because of the Special Effects.

Super 8 is terrible btw trailers are really misleading and the movie was really whack unless you love happy endings and nonsense then it's your kinda movie.
And if you actually liked X-men you must know nothing about comics. It was Ok at best yea the action was cool but it's just an entertaining movie there was nothing great about it and it wasn't terrible, and they should have just named the movie "Magneto" the movie is basically all about him and he's pretty much the best part of the movie.

pimp.gif

yes to both
grin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
word, I don't buy anywhere near the amount I used to, but I really wanna get all 3 Wreckers from the new movie.  Here's a quick group shot I took on my MP's the other day
374259cd20248f2d7575b2fc839a43fe75c331c.jpg

pimp.gif

yes to both
grin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:
And if you actually liked X-men you must know nothing about comics. It was Ok at best yea the action was cool but it's just an entertaining movie there was nothing great about it and it wasn't terrible, and they should have just named the movie "Magneto" the movie is basically all about him and he's pretty much the best part of the movie.

you clearly missed the whole point of Super 8 and the marketing. It's a throwback to summer blockbusters of the '70s and '80s where it was more about imagination, adventure and true suspense, rather than explosions, big robots, the end of the world and trailers that leave nothing to the imagination. I bet you're one of those people that needs to see the movie in a nutshell before deciding to see it in theaters (then come home and whine about how all the good stuff was in the trailer). It's sitting at 82% on Rotten Tomatoes among critics, and 85% among users, which is pretty damn good for a summer blockbuster.

yes to both
grin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
word, I don't buy anywhere near the amount I used to, but I really wanna get all 3 Wreckers from the new movie.  Here's a quick group shot I took on my MP's the other day

I need that Skywarp! An that Rodimus is just 
pimp.gif
 where'd you cop him at? And I've cut back a little to, i have 2 of the wreckers so far just waiting for leftfoot now. So far Leader Sentinel and Voyager Shockwave are in my top 2 but we've still got a few waves to go and i hope they give in and do a leader shockwave but i doubt Hasbro would.
dmbrhs wrote:
Rick2345 wrote:
JayPesoz wrote:

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

you clearly missed the whole point of Super 8 and the marketing. It's a throwback to summer blockbusters of the '70s and '80s where it was more about imagination, adventure and true suspense, rather than explosions, big robots, the end of the world and trailers that leave nothing to the imagination. I bet you're one of those people that needs to see the movie in a nutshell before deciding to see it in theaters (then come home and whine about how all the good stuff was in the trailer). It's sitting at 82% on Rotten Tomatoes among critics, and 85% among users, which is pretty damn good for a summer blockbuster. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So i'm the one that makes hasty decisions on a movie but you claim i'm a certain kind of "Movie watcher" with out even knowing me because i didn't like a movie you deem to be good?Come on now. 

I mean i  get what they were trying to do but just by watching trailers i knew the whole story sure the first trailers i was just as excited as anyone else there was so much mystery to the movie and what it could be but after watching later trailers you could clearly see whats gunna go down in the movie.  I understand what they were trying to do but how are you gunna sit here and tell me it was a blockbuster movie? The movie wasn't bad at all but the movie was definitely not a "Great" movie. The movie had a lot of hype and i was looking forward to it and was dissapointed and i'm not saying TF3 is gunna be the best movie of the summer but i can assure you it will be better then Super 8 and that MY opinion.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 where'd you cop him at? And I've cut back a little to, i have 2 of the wreckers so far just waiting for leftfoot now. So far Leader Sentinel and Voyager Shockwave are in my top 2 but we've still got a few waves to go and i hope they give in and do a leader shockwave but i doubt Hasbro would.

That's the Japanese Takara version.  Pretty excited about the American Toys R Us version coming out later this year though because I really want one in vehicle mode to display as well.  How do you like your two Wreckers figures so far?  And yeah, I'm hoping for a leader Shockwave as well

pimp.gif

That's the Japanese Takara version.  Pretty excited about the American Toys R Us version coming out later this year though because I really want one in vehicle mode to display as well.  How do you like your two Wreckers figures so far?  And yeah, I'm hoping for a leader Shockwave as well

I hope the Toy R Us Version isn't to pricey but i like them a lot, so far Human Alliance Roadbuster is my favorite of the wrecker figures but leftfoot might change that i love red schemed transformers. I'm really looking forward to the Transformers Prime figures the botcon (i should have gone!
30t6p3b.gif
) images got me real hyped Starscream looks so  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Do you watch any TF reviewers btw?

pimp.gif

I hope the Toy R Us Version isn't to pricey but i like them a lot, so far Human Alliance Roadbuster is my favorite of the wrecker figures but leftfoot might change that i love red schemed transformers. I'm really looking forward to the Transformers Prime figures the botcon (i should have gone!
30t6p3b.gif
) images got me real hyped Starscream looks so  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Do you watch any TF reviewers btw?
I try not to because I know watching their reviews is pretty much watching a commercial and I know I'll end up wanting to buy that figure after I'm done watching, so I try not to watch too much
laugh.gif
  Although, I've actually sold a couple of figures to Peaugh that he reviewed awhile back so I support him.  I used to watch Optibotimus since he used to review parts from CrazyDevy, but they had a sour deal and he doesn't do reviews for them anymore, so I haven't really seen him review anything that interested me recently other than leader Ironhide.  And I know emgo316 and SeanLong do pretty good reviews too, but I don't really watch them neither.  you?

Back
Top Bottom